“Amazing!”

Sanoa Island Helicopter Tour from Punta Cana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Beautiful and amazing , definitely worth it, if I visit again will definitely go back! The catamaran ride was fun and nice and the stop at the pisina, so beautiful.

1  Thank Jerzeegirl03

Reviewed 4 August 2014

It was a nice boat ride the food was good, but the beach at the island was dirty, I would have rather stayed at my hotel. also is a long excursion, a whole day. I guess is a nice place to explore,and to buy some souvenirs, I would recommend bringing your own snorkeling equipment, although I saw some scuba divers in another boat, so there might be something to see out there.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

this was an awesome place and the view was amazing. clear water they also fed us and it was delish they even got a coconut and open it in front of you so you could have fresh coconut water. we had a relaxing time and shopped on the beach.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

this place is fantastic, got a nice massage, the beach woooowww, this is a most, make sure you do this tour, no regrets, you can do soo much and they stop in the middle of the ocean before getting to the Island, you can take pics and drink..I LOVE IT

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I travelled to Saona with Amstar and by the sounds of some other peoples experiences of this trip, Amstar were definitely the company to go with. Catamaran trip to the island, waste high depth clear blue water and golden sand beach followed by a speedboat to the natural pool to hold starfish.
Food on the beach wasn't great but they still tried so I was very happy

1  Thank Craig K