“Great Food”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Great Food”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Had many take aways from here , it went downhill , so we stopped ordering, gave it another go tonite and Tams has got its MOJO back , best Ruby I've had in ages..... Keep it up !

“Excellent Indian Food”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Went to celebrate my son's birthday. Food excellent as always if a little pricey. I think this is the best Indian Restaurant in Ashford and would recommend to to anybody. It was very busy when we visited and as a result the service was a little slower than usual but we did wait overlong.

• Visited February 2014
“Family meal”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

We had a fantastic food and the service was excellent staff were very friendly and would definitely go back.

London, United Kingdom
“Best Indian food around”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Regularly eat here and the food is incredible. Complementary drinks and smiles from the owner make it that touch more enjoyable

• Visited October 2013
“Thick black hair!!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

On two occasions I have had a thick black hair in my take aways. On the second time I phoned back and and had a moan and didn't eat there for a while. Decided to eat in the restaurant last night only to find one mixed in with my onion bhaji!! I was so embarrassed I didn't even say anything (wish I had now) and they obviously didnt take any notice of my last complaint! There are clearly some hygiene issues in the kitchen and I will never be eating from there again!!

• Visited October 2013