“Don't like toddlers in their hotel rooms??”

Avaleen Lodge Motor Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Bomaderry
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Tried to book into the hotel so rang and advised 2 adults and a toddler. Female asked me how old was the toddler and told her 3 1/2 years old. Female promptly told me the don't accept young children in their rooms and I asked why and she said the don't like kids in the rooms and tried to offer me a family room. I said to the female what is a toddler going to do to a room. Not kid friendly and would not recommend????????????????????????????????????

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Claudia S
There are newer reviews for Avaleen Lodge Motor Inn

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Stayed here several times during my work commitments nearby and recommend this place 100%. The rooms are very clean and bed very comfortable. There is free wifi which is very unusual and the cheapest mini bar I have ever seen! The staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. Pleasant accommodation that I will be returning to if I ever need to be around the area again.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank FlipOz
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Awesome motel...clean and very well presented. Always a pleasure dealing with the Managers ,very professional and friendly every time.I would not hesitate recommending this motel for the Nowra area.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Funkifran
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

The rooms are neat and clean, the beds are comfy and it's located in a great spot. The owner remembered us immediately even though we were here once over a year ago.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Mysticallymad
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Alaleen is not your typical 'motor lodge'. Contemporary styling, quality furnishings, new fluffy towels, comfortable mattress... the owners clearly have an eye for detail and want to provide their guests with a very pleasant experience. After a long day at work, followed by a long train ride down from Sydney I was greeted at the station with a smile by the owner who previously offered to give me a ride to the Lodge - saving me a cab fare - very nice.

I've paid considerably more money for motel/hotel rooms over the years of travel but didn't always get the value this little place in Nowra offered - suffice to say I've never bothered to write a review on Trip Advisor but this place is definitely worth checking out.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Maureen T
Reviewed 11 April 2012

the booking process was easy...very friendly on the phone, no problems at all.
Checkin was great, the lady was very helpful, even making a call to see if the local club was open for meals on a public holiday!
From the moment we walked into our room, I was stunned!
This was the cleanest motel room I'd ever seen....the bathroom was spectacular...so clean & well set out.
The room itself was large & there was plenty of storage & room to move around.
Austar gave us plenty to view on the flat screen tv & the information folder had a great selection of local restaurants & attractions.
We stayed for 2 nights & breakfast was ordered in-room.
There was plenty of it, & the toast was crisp & HOT!!
Hubbie chose to have McDonalds for breakfast...it is right across the street.
I cannot recommend this property more highly...the staff were friendly & very helpful & it was great value for money at $138 per night.
We would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Nothing to make it better as far as I'm concerned.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I stayed at this motel on my way back along the coast to Sydney and found it a very pleasant experience. It's hard to beat a good country motel, and this is a very good one. The proprietors were friendly and welcoming. We stayed in an excellent family suite; the room was very clean, well appointed and in good condition and there was no traffic noise. The breakfast was good and very reasonably priced. I definitely recommend for a place to stay on a road trip, and would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bomaderry
Quest Nowra
Best Western Balan Village Motel Nowra
Nowra Motor Inn
Nowra Motor Inn
#5 of 8 in Nowra

Been to Avaleen Lodge Motor Inn? Share your experiences!