“Comfortable stay, and great shower!”

Bomaderry Motor Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Bomaderry
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We stayed overnight and had a comfortable stay. Due to the holiday season the restaurant was closed, but the host referred us to a nearby club for dinner that was quite good. Special mention has to be made of the shower. It's one of those old ones that don't care how much water you use or how hot it gets....Awesome!!

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ally1066

Reviewed 5 January 2013

I was travelling with my wife to visit Jervis Bay and spend overnight in this motor inn, it was a very satisfying service and friendly reception. The room was very clean, and i certainly recommend this motel inn to everyone who's looking for budgeting hotel but with exceptional service.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Goose1977
Reviewed 27 December 2012

I support other recent comments regarding this motel. My room was spacious, clean, well equipped and comfortable. The hosts are friendly. Although located on a major highway, there was little traffic noise in my room. I found, however, that the hot breakfast room service was unavailable on Christmas Day and the room was not serviced then either. No breakfast menu was placed in the room for Boxing Day. I do not recall being advised of the reduced services when making my booking. It would have been helpful to know.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank 964David
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Stayed here for an overnight trip to Nowra. Nice clean rooms, typical motel room with foxtel, tea & coffee facilities...quiet reverse cycle air conditioning....not much more to say...

No reason why you shouldn't stay here...

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Racer520
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Stayed here when we were leaving the area and our home was all packed up and travelling elsewhere. The hosts are brilliant people, always ready to help and suggest things. They have a great pool, which was a tad cold when my kids went in, but they also have a garden chess set which was great to play with. The rooms are very safe and quite spacious and the beds are unbelievably comfortable! I want one! Was pondering how I might sneak one out in my hand bag...we had the two b/r apartment (number 5) which was more than adequate with two rooms, a bathroom and a great little proper kitchen. Summation - great little place to stay. Across the road from Golden Arches and KFC nd a short drive into Nowra. Yes slightly noisy from being on the highway, but I brought my earplugs and slept like a log.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank 2Ad2Ch
Reviewed 1 January 2012

We recently stayed 3 days at the Bomaderry Motor Inn. On our first night in a comfortable studio motel room, we were rudely awakened by our Telsta working neighbours at 5.15am.
I mentioned this to the owners and were immediately upgraded to a one bedroom unit, which I must say was the best Motel room we have ever stayed at.
The bed was simply first class, with a screened window nearby giving fresh air but no noise.
There was plenty of room throughout and as the Motel is within driving distance of all local attractions, it was a great spot to enjoy Nowra and Shoalhaven Heads. We will most definately stay again at this most delightful Motel when next at the South Coast.

Room Tip: Room 6, it`s the best!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Martin H
Reviewed 15 October 2011

Booked their one bedroom apartment, which was perfect for me. Room was clean, comfortable and everything I wanted. Assistant Manager Julie who was there the entire time I was there and was lovely and very accommodating. Only compliant was the industrial washing machine, which was located just though my bedroom wall, was put on at 645am Fri morning, waking me up, in a supposedly "low noise bedroom"??!! Go figure?? Julie most apologitic!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank chookkiwi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bomaderry
Quest Nowra
Pleasant Way River Lodge
Marriott Park Motel
Marriott Park Motel
#3 of 8 in Nowra

Been to Bomaderry Motor Inn? Share your experiences!