“Do you want a comfortable and restful night?”

Bomaderry Motor Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Bomaderry
Reviewed 10 November 2013

For Bomaderry - read Nowra. This is an all ground level motel. Our room had a double bedroom and two singles in an alcove beside the lounge area which included a 2 seater couch. The whole set up was very quiet and comfortable and we had a most enjoyable 2 night stay. While a restaurant was advertised it did not appear to be operating. Plenty of nearby clubs for meals.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terry B

Reviewed 29 April 2013

This is a lovely, very quaint motor inn that really surprised me. The standard of the bedrooms were really very high and were decorated and furnished beautifully. The bed was wonderfully comfortable and we had access to Foxtel which was great! We only stayed for one night but would have happily stayed for longer as it really was great! The staff recommended a fab steakhouse to us where we enjoyed a fantastic meal. The pool and BBQ area looked well kept and clean and there is plenty of space to park directly outside each bedroom which is handy. I have to say, I had my reservations at staying at a motor inn as opposed to an actual hotel or B & B but this place really impressed both me and my boyfriend. Would definitely use it again.

Room Tip: Walls are quite thin so you can sometimes hear people in the next room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank charlie w
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I have stayed here four times, whenever my partner and I visit Nowra for family or other committments. The family room is great value at $140 per night. This will get you two rooms. One room has a queen bed, kitchen and television. The second room has two single beds and a television. The rooms are always perfectly clean. It is also very quiet at night despite being on a major highway. I always find it a nice and comfortable place to return to. Two rooms for $140 is also much better value than just about anywhere!

Room Tip: Pay $140 for the family room and get two rooms!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank KathryneFrances
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We found the receptionist upon booking very pleasant also when arriving were friendly.
Our room was large,with a mo0dern tv and some foxtel stations. Although on a busy highway it was back enough not to be too noisy.It was peak time of year but price was very reasonable. Everything was clean and the bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: probably all the same only one floor
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MoruyaCoaster
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We stayed overnight and had a comfortable stay. Due to the holiday season the restaurant was closed, but the host referred us to a nearby club for dinner that was quite good. Special mention has to be made of the shower. It's one of those old ones that don't care how much water you use or how hot it gets....Awesome!!

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ally1066
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I was travelling with my wife to visit Jervis Bay and spend overnight in this motor inn, it was a very satisfying service and friendly reception. The room was very clean, and i certainly recommend this motel inn to everyone who's looking for budgeting hotel but with exceptional service.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Goose1977
Reviewed 27 December 2012

I support other recent comments regarding this motel. My room was spacious, clean, well equipped and comfortable. The hosts are friendly. Although located on a major highway, there was little traffic noise in my room. I found, however, that the hot breakfast room service was unavailable on Christmas Day and the room was not serviced then either. No breakfast menu was placed in the room for Boxing Day. I do not recall being advised of the reduced services when making my booking. It would have been helpful to know.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank 964David
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bomaderry
Quest Nowra
3 mi away
Nowra Motor Inn
Nowra Motor Inn
#5 of 8 in Nowra

Been to Bomaderry Motor Inn? Share your experiences!