“Twice enjoyed by visitors from the UK”

Trigg Retreat Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Trigg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 December 2012

In 2009 we were fortunate to discover Trigg Retreat and thoroughly enjoyed the well appointed accomodation, the excellent breakfasts and to benefit from Sue Stein's advice on things to do and places to eat in and around Perth. It could not have been a better choice of stay.
On returning to Perth in 2012, at the end of a long tour starting in Darwin, we had no hesitation in booking again. We were delighted to find the same high standards had been maintained. In fact improved upon as there was now a comfortable lounge with kitchenette for guests to use. As our friends from Adelaide joined us for our 4 days we made full use of this facility and thought it an excellent additional amenity.
We have no hesitation in recommending this great place to stay while in Perth on business or pleasure. We are hoping to return for a third visit in the not too distant future.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Just returned from a trip around WA.
Trigg Retreat was our first stop as a great spot just outside of the expensive centre of Perth (approx 15-20mins away). Check in was extremely well organised and planned. Rooms were well decorated, spacious and clean. Beds were large and very comfortable.
Breakfast was plentiful with a lot of choice.
Would definately reccommend to all types of traveller.

Room Tip: Only 3 rooms - all looked the same
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2012

I had a lovely time staying at the Trigg Retreat and it lived up to its name- it was a very calm, restful place to stay and Sue made me feel very at home there. My room was beautifully decorated and Sue had thought of everything- there was a folder with lots of suggestions of places to go, and a voucher for coffee at a local cafe, there were lots of DVDs to watch on the flatscreen TV in my room, there was a lovely kitchen and lounge for the use of those staying in the 3 rooms with coffee plungers, biscuits etc and a microwave. It's a lovely quiet location on a residential street, but easy to find.

The location was great- it took me just over an hour to get there from where I had been staying in West Perth by CAT, train to Stirling and then 423 bus to just outside the B and B. Perfectly do-able without hiring a car. It was 5 mins' walk from some beautiful coastline and I spent the whole of my days on the beach. Also went for a run one morning along the beach which was great. There is a shopping centre nearby if you need it. Sue was happy to store my luggage for me on the last day before I left mid afternoon.

Breakfasts were delicious and served either in the dining room or on the patio just outside. I really enjoyed the fruit compotes. There was also a fridge and tea and coffee making facilities in my room.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2012

This was my first trip to Perth and was made absolutely comfortable by Sue Stein at Trigg Retreat. My room was very clean, comfortable and cozy. The breakfast each morning was delicious. I was pleased with the location and the short walk to the beach was pleasant. Sue was more than helpful with suggestions of places to visit as well as accommodating to my late flight back to the US.
Thank you Sue for the lovely time.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I would choose this B&B over any of the similarly or higher priced accommodations in the area. The room was simple, clean, and modern. The bed was very comfortable and the included breakfast was lovely. I am the kind of traveller that will stay almost anywhere, hostels, tents, friends couches, so I can be elated at clean sheets on a real bed at times, but this place is a cut above, I would not hesitate to book my parents a room here, and that is a true compliment!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I had to find a place to stay at short notice and chose Trigg because of it's location and reviews.

This is a rare gem in WA, quality, affordable accommodation.

Rooms are of a very high standard and everything is spotless. It's so nice I would like to bring my wife back.

If you are looking at this area you can't go wrong with Trigg.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I travel to Perth frequently on business trips and have always struggled to find clean, comfortable accommodation at anywhere near reasonable prices. I have now found the perfect accommodation! It was a pleasure to return each night to Trigg Retreat. Plenty of local options for dinner just minutes away, and a lovely breakfast each morning. Trigg will be my accommodation of choice for all future visits!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Been to Trigg Retreat Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!