“Eggless cake”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I recently bought a cake from here, made to order. I was very impressed with the service as it was a last minute order, the cake was delicious apart from being a bit too sweet. May I just add one thing I wasn't impressed with their coleslaw because it's made from yoghurt!
The cakes are delicious though!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I have been a regular customer of this store for many years and they never disappoint me. They always a wide selection of cakes from oreo,forreo rocher, red velvet and mango & passion fruit to name just a few. The food is well priced and again a nice selection from wraps to burgers. The best part is also they offer a free delivery service on there cakes on the Sameday once I needed a cake for work but forgot to order. I called onlyeggless at 8 am and had the cake at my desk at lunchtime that's service. Keep it up guys from one happy customer.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Ok so you have to queue but I think that shows how popular this place is. If you don't eat eggs then go here! The croissants are amazing. I'm egg allergic but had always craved them and then I found this bakery! They are yummy and according to my friend who I dragged with me just like the real ones! The cakes look excellent and extremely good value. While we were waiting there was a stream of people collecting and ordering cakes! I've been to other eggless bakeries but this is the only one who does pastries and there cakes look amazing. I will now be a regular!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Disclosure I am not allergic to eggs nor is it against my religions to eat eggs. I normally eat real croissants but a friend of mine who is allergic to eggs has taken me to this bakery and I have to say the croissants are very good and taste like the real ones. I also had the Pain Au Cholocate which was very good. I agree with other reviewers that the service is appalling, so slow.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Went to get a burger and chips,waited 20 mins but walked out as was totally ignored.One member of staff was taking orders on the net,the other person was taking a cake order in the shop.

The other member of staff just stood around , their main item are cakes which are eggless but they also sell some fast food but the service is slow.

I will not go again until they treat the customer with respect ,this is not the only time I have had to wait to be served.

customerservices675, Order Team at Only Eggless, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2014

We appreciate your honest feedback. As our company expands we are striving to improve the quality of our customer service. Currently we are re-training our staff so that they are better equipped to meet customer expectations. We do appreciate that the shop can be very busy and weekends especially. We are working on addressing this issue, so that orders can be processed more swiftly and effectively