My husband & I have been going to Kims now for many years and we love it every time we go there. The Kershaws have always been very welcoming as are their staff. The Reception staff, Dining Room & The Cocktail Lounge staff are always courteous as well as the housekeeping and maintenance staff.
Upon arrival, when you walk through the gate, you feel like you are in another world!
We always stay at the Beachfront Villas where the view is magnificent. The villas are quite spacious with a lounge to sit and relax. In fact, relaxation is what Kims is all about. After meals, we enjoy sitting on the verandah and admiring the view.
The meals are fabulous and there are lots to choices. Before dinner, you can go to the Cocktail Lounge where you can enjoy a variety of cocktails and other drinks. When the weather is colder, the open fire warms up the room and on some nights, there is a pianist and another musician.
We would recommend Kims to those who would like to stay at "a very special place"! You wont be disappointed!
We look forward to returning again early next year and we thank the Kershaws and all the staff again for their courtesy and hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kims Beach Hideaway is located right on the beach with absolute ocean views and just over an hours drive north of Kims. Accommodation is in individual timber lodges with a seperate restaurant and cocktail lounge. Meals are included in most packages and served buffet style. Kims in adults only and a Small Luxury Hotel of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Kims Beachside Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kims Beach Hideaway Hotel Toowoon Bay
- Kims Beach Hideaway Wyong