It was out first stay at Kim's and we arrived on a Tuesday and left on a Sunday. We were celebrating a birthday and they very kindly organised a cake - home-made and delicious, and when we couldn't finish it, they wrapped it, and let us take the plate back to our cabin. That set the tone for the stay - good food, generous hospitality and a strong personal touch.
Our cabin was on the beach - a gorgeous outlook and with the soothing sound of the waves to send us to sleep. The bathroom was large and well-appointed with a fantastic shower and instant hot water - brilliant. The room service never disrupted our activities as it coincided with meal times, meaning that we returned from breakfast to a sparkling room, with the bed made etc. Unlike a hotel where you often have to navigate the housekeeping, Kim's attention to this detail meant we got the most from our room while we were staying.
The staff went out of their way to be helpful, without being intrusive, managing to strike just the right tone. The massage each of us had was heavenly.
Everything from the bottle of champagne and roses when we arrived, to the little gift on departure, made the experience memorable.
Kim's have worked out how to deliver something special. We'll be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kims Beach Hideaway is located right on the beach with absolute ocean views and just over an hours drive north of Kims. Accommodation is in individual timber lodges with a seperate restaurant and cocktail lounge. Meals are included in most packages and served buffet style. Kims in adults only and a Small Luxury Hotel of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Kims Beachside Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kims Beach Hideaway Hotel Toowoon Bay
- Kims Beach Hideaway Wyong