“Very good value, excellent food and service”
Review of Mino

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mino
Ranked #197 of 432 Restaurants in Willoughby
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I went here with 6 friends and loved it. The service was great, but the food blew me away. They should be charging 3-4 times the price they do for the quality of the meals.

There was one order that was missed, but they were that busy and we enjoyed ourselves so much that it really didn't matter. After stuffing ourselves on many beautiful dishes, we left only paying roughly $30 each.

The steak salad with ponzu is amazing, my less-adventurous friend (ie, never tried raw fish before) found it so nice he tried the sashimi for the first time and became an instant convert. He called me a few weeks later to say he hasn't been able to find sashimi as nice as that – duh...

Excellent place.