Simple excellent hotel, surrounded by a golf course. Rooms where very good and comfortable offering local wines (charged) and local food. Everything you would find in a 4 or 5 star hotel. Personnel very friendly.
We had dinner almost every night in the Bella Restaurant. The food was great, but in my opinion they didn't change the menu that often. Breakfast was also at the same restaurant and it was great.
It has a very nice swimming pool, gym and spa. Best feature: Watch Kangaroos, parrots, ducks and rabbits in the wild at dusk!
It is located from 20 minutes from the most distant Winery.
If you are going that way, this is a great place to stop.
What I would add: Free bikes for guests to ride around the complex / area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned at the gateway to the Yarra Valley, Yarra Valley Lodge is a world class resort offering guests total luxury, surrounded by two championship golf courses. Take advantage of the hotels location on the doorstep to over 100 wineries. Exuding the warmth and timeless appeal of a private lodge, 102 spacious and superbly appointed guest rooms and conference rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Yarra Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley Hotel Chirnside Park
- Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley Melbourne