“Fantastic!!”

Best Western Mill Park Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mill Park
Reviewed 11 July 2011

We had a great stay, visiting friends for a few days, the motel was all that we wanted and more. Clean room, friendly hard working housekeepers nothing was a problem for them, the managers Mat and Claire very helpful, breakfast was yummy! We will be back! I've never written a review in my life, but just felt these people deserved some well earned praise. Thanks again for a great stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sagethomas

Reviewed 19 August 2010

My stay was short but pleasant. My room was clean and quiet, and I found the service helpful and very friendly. I'd stay at Mill Park Best Western again.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank JaneFlower
Reviewed 7 August 2010

I stay in this motel from time to time when i am in Melbourne for work. Its very clean and modern and the new owners have brought with them warmth and a high level of customer service that the previous managers lacked. I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Newbry
Reviewed 8 July 2010

I've been here twice now to visit family that live near by. I think the management has changed in that time. Both times it was good. It's a typical motor inn. Good sized and clean rooms.
It's located next to a bunch of services, including some restaurants, including fast food places, and also a service station for any late night convenience needs.

I'l most likely come back when I need a place in the area.

The only comment I have is that it seems over priced. I don't stay in many motor inns in the outer suburbs so don't really know what to compare it to, but you could get a hotel in the city for cheaper. But when I need to stay in the Epping area, this is mighty convenient.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank illucid
Reviewed 3 May 2010

We attended a family wedding and the motor inn was chosen for us, I was a little apprehensive when I read the reviews before booking but went ahead anyway and glad that we did. We booked a spa room and it was spacious, very clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and it wasn't a problem having a late checkout on the Sunday morning.
Great pizza and pasta restaurant across the road that you can have either dine in or takeaway.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2010

After reading the other reviews we were very unsure, so rang and spoke to the owners who had taken over the previous friday.

Happy to recommend this hotel to any travellers. Matt was very keen to help and the family atmosphere was perfect. Thanks for a great stay.

Sue & Steve

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2009

Very rude and unfriendly owner's!! Didn't make you feel very "Welcome" to their motel at all! Not very helpful!! For a motel built in 2003, in very poor condition.. Looked more like it was 15-20 years old! Would not stay at this motel again!.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mill Park
Lygon Street
Best Western Plus Travel Inn Hotel
Central Business District
Best Western Riverside Apartments

Been to Best Western Mill Park Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Mill Park Motel

Address: 14 The Link, Mill Park, Victoria 3082, Australia (Formerly BEST WESTERN Mill Park Motor Inn)
Region: Australia > Victoria > Greater Melbourne > Mill Park
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mill Park
Price Range: £80 - £101 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Best Western Mill Park Motel 3.5*
Opened in 2003, we have king & queen spa suites, family rooms, queen standard and queen twin share standard rooms. Our dining room, which is open for breakfast, sits above our conference room. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Mill Park Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Mill Park Motel Australia - Victoria