Best Western Mill Park Motel
US$92
US$69
  • Pool
US$125
All reviewsfamily roombottle of red winewalking distancefast food outletssmall kitchenetteheat pumphappily stay here againqueen bedflat screen tvtrain stationa great staygood sizestay there againstayed for nightsshort drivespa bathclean rooms
Reviewed 19 August 2010

My stay was short but pleasant. My room was clean and quiet, and I found the service helpful and very friendly. I'd stay at Mill Park Best Western again.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank JaneFlower
Reviewed 7 August 2010

I stay in this motel from time to time when i am in Melbourne for work. Its very clean and modern and the new owners have brought with them warmth and a high level of customer service that the previous managers lacked. I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Newbry
Reviewed 8 July 2010

I've been here twice now to visit family that live near by. I think the management has changed in that time. Both times it was good. It's a typical motor inn. Good sized and clean rooms.
It's located next to a bunch of services, including some restaurants, including fast food places, and also a service station for any late night convenience needs.

I'l most likely come back when I need a place in the area.

The only comment I have is that it seems over priced. I don't stay in many motor inns in the outer suburbs so don't really know what to compare it to, but you could get a hotel in the city for cheaper. But when I need to stay in the Epping area, this is mighty convenient.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank illucid
Reviewed 3 May 2010

We attended a family wedding and the motor inn was chosen for us, I was a little apprehensive when I read the reviews before booking but went ahead anyway and glad that we did. We booked a spa room and it was spacious, very clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and it wasn't a problem having a late checkout on the Sunday morning.
Great pizza and pasta restaurant across the road that you can have either dine in or takeaway.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2010

After reading the other reviews we were very unsure, so rang and spoke to the owners who had taken over the previous friday.

Happy to recommend this hotel to any travellers. Matt was very keen to help and the family atmosphere was perfect. Thanks for a great stay.

Sue & Steve