“Awful service, gross pizza. Avoid.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mamma's Dial-a-Pizza Pty Ltd
Ranked #101 of 136 Restaurants in Moonee Ponds
Reviewed 3 July 2016

Terrible experience - they messed up my order, the pizza was gross and the service was awful.
I ordered a pizza with no onion but was delivered a pizza with lots of onion on it. I called to let the staff know and was told that I'd have to wait for the manager to call be back in an hour. So I waited. No call back. I called the next day to follow up and was told that again, the manager was out, but that the manager could remember making my pizza without onion, effectively saying I was lying to them. I remained polite and said I have a photo of the pizza with onion on it and am happy to share with them to clear this up. I was told the manager would call be back in an hour but - yet again - there was no call.

This terrible customer service really surprised me - the whole thing could have been cleared up so easily but their stubbornness has lost my business forever. I strongly suggest you avoid this place (and check out the menulog reviews for more stories of other customers who've had negative experiences - including someone who found glass shards in the pizza and was then yelled at by management. Seriously).