I spent 6 nights here while visiting my daughter who teaches at a Hogwan in Dongtan. The hotel was very clean and the room was pretty large. The window overlooked a beautiful park and large hill which is nice to walk up - there's a peaceful shrine at at the top. I would definitely ask to stay on this side of the hotel because the other side overlooks a b usb entertainment area which stays brightly lit all night. The room was comfortable with all the basic features of a business hotel.The only complaint is that the 2 chairs are practically unusable because they're so uncomfortable!
There is a good full breakfast buffet with a combination of all the US goodies plus some Korean foods. Nice coffee shop attached to the lobby. Overall, it was good value and I'd recommend staying here if you're in Dongtan.
The airport bus (#7B) takes you from ICN and drops you right at the hotel's front door for $14. It took about an hour. Very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1. PERFECT FOR BUSINESS TRIPS Welcome to Ramada Dongtan Hotel! We are conveniently located near numerous business locations such as Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics. Ramada Dongtan Hotel is a perfect option for your business trips. A complimentary breakfast buffet is served every morning to help you start the day fresh and right. Take advantages of other complimentary services provided by the hotel including wi-fi internet, shuttle services to business locations nearby. 24-hour operating concierge, parking, and self-laundry services. Also, please feel free to use fitness center and business lounge located on the second floor. 2. ENTERTAINING LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Explore local attractions nearby Ramada Dongtan Hotel. Just outside the front entrance, we have Nojak Park which you can enjoy jogging or taking a walk. We also have Dongtan Central Park Keunjaebong Park nearby. If you choose to walk about 10 minutes from our hotel, you can visit Metapolis which has Enter 6 Shopping mall and Homeplus - a big supermarket. Other attractions you can visit by transit include Korean Folk Village, World heritage Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, and Everland - theme park with attractions. 3. VARIOUS DINING OPTIONS Enjoy a meal at our on-site restaurants at SUGOI the Japanese restaurant or Mugunghwa Korean barbeque. Also, there is a variety of restaurants, pubs, and shops just outside the back entrance of Ramada Dongtan Hotel. If you would like foods delivered to your room, please visit the front desk to ask about delivery options. 4. CONVENIENT TRANSPORTATIONS Allow our shuttle services to escort you to business locations such as Samsung Electronics nearby the hotel. If you need to head to Incheon International Airport, our receptionists will be happy to arrange taxi for you. You can always take Airport Limousine Bus to Incheon International Airport which runs every twenty to thirty minutes from 4AM to 8PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hotel Dongtan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Dongtan Hotel Hwaseong
- Ramada Hotel Dongtan South Korea/Hwaseong, Gyeonggi-Do