I live in Hotels 80% of the year in the Asia Pacific Area and around the world. In my humble opinion and experience there is one ultimate factor in the quality of a stay when you are a "long stay" guest. That is the quality of the people whom manage and operate the Hotel. There willingness to make your stay as comfortable and pleasurable as possible shows the character of which they are built and/or trained. Any small discomfort or other small dislike can be tolerated for a couple - three day stay. When I arrive for 3-4weeks per average trip that becomes my temporary home, And EVERYBODY likes to be comfortable at home.
With that said, let me express how appreciative I am and attentive the whole staff at the Ramada Hotel, Dongtan (Hwaseong City) near Samsung K- Fabs are. Any minor request that I have asked for has been attended to immediately. The Hotel is a very nice Hotel, not a luxury Hotel if that is what you seek but for the area and business folks they host it is a very pleasant stay. I myself am a bigger guy and desire a more cushiony bed than most of my Asian counterparts. Then again this is not my home Just a Very Pleasant Place to Stay while here on business, with a wonderful staff. And for that reason they get 5 Stars in my Review.
Keep it up Guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1. PERFECT FOR BUSINESS TRIPS Welcome to Ramada Dongtan Hotel! We are conveniently located near numerous business locations such as Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics. Ramada Dongtan Hotel is a perfect option for your business trips. A complimentary breakfast buffet is served every morning to help you start the day fresh and right. Take advantages of other complimentary services provided by the hotel including wi-fi internet, shuttle services to business locations nearby. 24-hour operating concierge, parking, and self-laundry services. Also, please feel free to use fitness center and business lounge located on the second floor. 2. ENTERTAINING LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Explore local attractions nearby Ramada Dongtan Hotel. Just outside the front entrance, we have Nojak Park which you can enjoy jogging or taking a walk. We also have Dongtan Central Park Keunjaebong Park nearby. If you choose to walk about 10 minutes from our hotel, you can visit Metapolis which has Enter 6 Shopping mall and Homeplus - a big supermarket. Other attractions you can visit by transit include Korean Folk Village, World heritage Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, and Everland - theme park with attractions. 3. VARIOUS DINING OPTIONS Enjoy a meal at our on-site restaurants at SUGOI the Japanese restaurant or Mugunghwa Korean barbeque. Also, there is a variety of restaurants, pubs, and shops just outside the back entrance of Ramada Dongtan Hotel. If you would like foods delivered to your room, please visit the front desk to ask about delivery options. 4. CONVENIENT TRANSPORTATIONS Allow our shuttle services to escort you to business locations such as Samsung Electronics nearby the hotel. If you need to head to Incheon International Airport, our receptionists will be happy to arrange taxi for you. You can always take Airport Limousine Bus to Incheon International Airport which runs every twenty to thirty minutes from 4AM to 8PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Hotel Dongtan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Dongtan Hotel Hwaseong
- Ramada Hotel Dongtan South Korea/Hwaseong, Gyeonggi-Do