Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights while in Visby for a conference.
1. Rooms are clean, tidy with modern furniture and solid flooring. (no creeping sound when walking in the room)
2. Staffs are very friendly (Asked for electric kettle and the counter staff went all out to find one for me)
3. Huge selection of items for buffet breakfast (all kind of bread, ham, cheese, sausages, bacon, eggs (scrambled, hard boiled, soft boiled), all kinds of cereals, lots of fruits, juices and hot drinks)
1. A little pricey but probably it's just the standard in Scandinavian countries where things are expensive in general
2. Away from the town centre (About 10 minutes walking)
Note: - the cab fare from Visby airport to the hotel is around 170 Swedish Krona. During off-seasons, would be good to reserve a cab beforehand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay comfortable at Scandic Visby in Visby Harbor with an unbeatable location just opposite the ferry terminal and with 10-minutes walk to the medieval town centre. As our guest you have free access to gym, pool and relax with sauna. In the restaurant, guests can relax with a good well-cooked food after season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Scandic Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Visby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Visby Sweden - Gotland