“AMAZING FAMILY HOLIDAY”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Faye H
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“AMAZING FAMILY HOLIDAY”
Reviewed 6 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

How End it a beautiful cottage within walking distance of Braithwaite. We stayed there as a christams treat for all the family to get together ... when we arrived the whole cottage was decorated beautifully from top to toe in very tastefull christmas decorations which made it feel extra special. The cottage slept 8 of us very comfortably, we often had early dinners and then got all cosy round the log burner - plenty of seating for all. However one night we decided to get a taxi into keswick from the cottage which cost £6 which i thought was very good. Hope to be back next year!!
Thank you How End for a holiday to remember!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Log burner
Liked least: nothing!!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
6 Dec 2013
Thank you for your review of How End.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at this very popular property and we will look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Kind Regards
Lakes Cottage Holidays
Tel 017687 74060
London
Reviewed 18 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Management Response
18 Oct 2013
Thank you for your recent review on this property.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at this popular property and had an amazing break away.

I have checked the details for this property and can confirm that this property does have an electric range double oven as well as ceramic hob and microwave which are available to use.

We hope to welcome you back to one of our properties in the future.

Lakes Cottage Holidays
017687 74060
Richmond
Reviewed 18 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

South Wales
Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Older travelers

Luxury-minded travelers
Beverley
Reviewed 16 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing