Stayed here for a valentines treat and we weren't disappointed. We were in room 16 in the annex which has been recently renovated. It was lovey very spacious with tasteful furniture and decor. The shower / toilet area was small but clean and tidy. The staff were welcoming and helpful. We had lunch I the hotel before heading into keswick. The meals were good large portions and delicious usual Lake District choices on menu of Cumberland sausage, steak, lamb etc. A taxi to keswick cost us £6 so ideal if you fancy a night out in keswick without staying in the centre. Though we didn't take our dogs the hotel was very dog friendly too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A characterful country inn and bar/restaurant with open fires for the winter months and sunny beer garden for the summer. Families, walkers and Dogs welcome.2014 brings 20 Newly Refurbished Rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Coledale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coledale Hotel Braithwaite
- Coledale Inn Braithwaite, Keswick, Cumbria