I've been going to the Coledale for a few years now and last weekend I went back with a group of mates for a weekend of fellwalking, eating and drinking. The Coledale's an ideal place to stay., being close to some excellent walks. The staff are very friendly and can't do enough to make you feel at home. The hotel's undergone a makeover by upgrading a couple of the rooms and they've done a brilliant job. The food and drink (local real ales) are excellent. Overall great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A characterful country inn and bar/restaurant with open fires for the winter months and sunny beer garden for the summer. Families, walkers and Dogs welcome.2014 brings 20 Newly Refurbished Rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Coledale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coledale Hotel Braithwaite
- Coledale Inn Braithwaite, Keswick, Cumbria