“Good food In Varsity”
Review of Hotel CBD

Hotel CBD
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Australian
Description: We are getting down to business (hence the business page) at Hotel CBD Varsity Lakes. Just a stumble from Bond University, CBD provides the perfect venue for your next function, or simply for you to unwind with a drink or two! Hotel CBD is the ultimate destination for your next function. Catering for birthday celebrations, stylish cocktail evenings or family christenings. Our dedicated functions staff can tailor food and beverage packages to suit your needs.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel CBD has a friendly atmosphere and good food. Good place for a family meal. Not a place for a romantic setting.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

what a terrible meal i had today for lunch, was it because we came at 2.25 we were punished ,the fet bosciola had so much taste of burnt it had to be someone getting their jollies and had to be deliberate it was so pronounced ,I thought i was eating spoonfuls of the burnt remnants off a bbq plate when finished cooking.
I hung around longer than planned deliberately to tell someone ,dare they ask how was your meal? eventually when the tables were cleared as the local crows did the preliminary clearing of excess food for the dishwasher I wondered if that same plate I ate off today was the one the crows were dribbling on yesterday not sure but certainly not that busy with about 10 people max in the place altogether , I mentioned it to the young girl who had nothing to do with the product i doubt she was strong enough a personality to relay it to the cook so hence i'm letting you know here ,I usually don't complain on food and websites ,so not a serial whinger , and i eat all of whatever is served to me but that meal was a shocker i could not eat it .I had to clean up the salad from entree and my wife's uneaten olives to make up a feed and quench my appetite

Reviewed 6 March 2018

As soon as you enter the place you are nor feeling welcomed and the waiters are treating you like you are bothering them.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

This is a decent pub with decent enough bistro food and decent enough beer and wine. We were here for dinner after work with most of us from interstate and it was an enjoyable evening of dinner and drinks.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We have just enjoyed 2 meals during the 50% off bistro deal. The food was fresh and quite good. Prices are reasonable even before the special however there's some polishing of staff to do . Our 1st time we walked in the front entrance only to cop a lungful of smokers air & chaos to find our reserved table. Noone to welcome you or show you to your table. Once seated I watched wait staff literally push past diners to get through and to refill cutlery trays. No manners whatsoever. Today's lunch was delicious but again as I entered the bistro the manager holding plates drops the F bomb right in my ear. He apologised but seriously, not good enough. He attempted to make things right with chit chat when he served us but I was not impressed. Again wait staff not helpful to welcome or seat you it's dog eat dog when busy and one waitress kept banging into my chair as she passed carrying plates. No apology. Not exactly polished. Shame because the food and prices are pretty good. Not recommended for taking your Grandma! Booking recommended if they'll answer the phone.

1  Thank Ellyarnott