“excellent range of German smallgoods and bread and a good lunch to boot”
Review of Brot and Wurst

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brot and Wurst
Ranked #15 of 43 Restaurants in Narrabeen
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 24 March 2017

I went with a German friend, but nearly missed out after Telstra assured us twice that there was no such business listed anywhere in Sydney and yes we did spell it out. We found it by chance and bought up on bread and smallgoods. Had lunch there too, my BLT was amazing, the most tasty and crispy bacon ever, which I then bought uncooked to take home along with ham and bratwurst. Finished off lunch with a pot of tea and a piece of orange cake. I will go again for sure.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This is the real deal. I often travel to Germany and the sausages and hams here are the real thing. The owner is passionate about what he does and you can tell.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

I often drop in here just for the coffee and a pretzel. I also love perusing the shelves for European jams and specialty foods.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

If you enjoy delicious small goods, fresh baked pretzels and bread served by friendly staff, then this is your place. I enjoy taking my mother there for a coffee and muffin before I buy some Kassler to have with my eggs at home. They also serve small german meals in the cafe. But on the weekends, the permanent cook is Czech who's food is nothing short of 'spectacular'. My favourites are the bacon and egg roll and the Chilli Cheese Kransky. At christmas, their on the bone ham is the best on the northern beaches. And finally, for all you chocolate lovers, their Milka European chocolate is to die for. YUM.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I live locally and am Italian and I visit this place often. I love the home made pretzels and liverwurst. Of course I indulge in the small goods too. The bacon and all sausages are all gluten free and don't have any nasty additives, I was told about 97% meat is used in their sausages. Large variety to choose from. My favourite is the Weiswurst (veal ) and my twins love the frankfurts, they are of top quality like everything else here and so I don't mind them eating them a few times a week. Bonus is that you just reheat them as they are already cooked, so us mothers get a break from cooking but still feeding the family top quality food.

Oh the Ham is the most delicious I've ever had, ask for a free sample to eat before you buy !!! not many places do this, but they do !

Do yourself a favour and have lunch there with a friend. Great place to meet, and the hot food selection all delicious. It is something different but suitable to all taste buds. The coffee is Campos so that's always trustworthy.
I've bought many family & friends there over the past 3 years and they have been happy and returned to eat and also stock up on ham, sasuages, bacon etc.