“A solid italian meal”
Review of Mezzaluna

Mezzaluna
Ranked #16 of 35 Restaurants in Whitefield
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here on saturday with friends. Nice a busy with a vibrant atmosphere. I went for the salsicce to start and cod for mains. Both were tasty and i enjoyed them. The rest of the table went for pizza for main and various different starters. No complaints at all from any of us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Comfortably the best pizza in Whitefield. Well priced at 7.50 each. Pate is good too.3 pilseners on tap

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here this evening with my partner and 2 year old. Decent menu with lots of options, at a good price. The pizza was delicious, will eat here again for sure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was good but oh my god the staff were SO rude.. no one smiled ONCE, they served me the orange salad without orange and didn’t mention it until I asked them about it (the chef had run out). The bald guy rolled his at my grandma when she asked if the herbal tea included lemon tea.. when he went off to find out he served 4 other tables before coming back to us. We were gonna have coffee and deserts but decided to leave instead because their bad attitudes genuinely put us in a bad mood! When I went to tell the manager to encourage his staff to smile more, his unapologetic response was “it’s hard to smile when you’re stressed”. Unfortunately I don’t want to give them my custom anymore so I’ll be going to Dooties down the road instead. Much nicer staff there.

2  Thank Felicity B
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We knew that Francesco and Vanessa had opened in Whitefield but the trip from Halifax is quite a way . We happened to be driving back from Liverpool so it semed like a chance to try out Mezzaluna .
Glad we did , great and different food . Great buzz, will need excuses to travel to Mezzaluna again. mmmmmmm sour dough pizzas to die for . .
Cheers