My partner and I have just returned from three nights in this beautiful hotel and we will definitely be back. Everything about the Amberley Inn is value for money and simply excellent...from the spectacular and classy rooms, to the very friendly local people, to the exquisite food which was top notch. We ate in the restaurant every night for the three nights we were in the Cotswolds and were not disappointed...the food really is fabulous and worthy of five stars as opposed to four. The location of the hotel is spectacular and very peaceful which makes it an ideal retreat for young couples, families or older people alike and it really is a home away from home. We stayed in a garden suite, which has evidently been very recently renovated to a very high standard...it was perfect for us and gave us the space we wanted in a private area of the hotel. The breakfast was just as good as the dinners and the landlord/landlady went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed and more besides. The restaurant was full on two of the nights which made for a very pleasant experience with the local people. We thoroughly enjoyed every moment of our stay and the location made it very easy to explore the surrounding areas. Even the local cows, which wander freely around the common, are very friendly and extremely funny to watch. Overall a definite ten out of ten and we will undoubtedly be back very soon. Thank you for a wonderful experience and a lovely, much-needed, relaxing break in stunning surroundings. EXCELLENT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fine example of a traditional Country Inn situated in the heart of the Cotswolds. Only ten minutes' drive from J13 of M5, The Amberley Inn sits proudly overlooking the famous Woodchester Valley in an area of outstanding natural beauty.Recently refurbished and under new management, this Cotswolds hotel makes the ideal location for Gatcombe Park, Badminton, Cheltenham, Tetbury, Nailsworth, Cirencester, Stroud and for those who wish to explore the Cotswolds. Located a just a seven iron from Minchinhampton Old Course, the Inn offers Golfers complimentary rates at all three Minchinhampton courses. Our restaurant serves local seasonal food to an excellent standard, with an extensive wine list to compliment the dining experience. Wireless broadband available in all of the rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Amberley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Amberley Hotel Amberley
- The Amberley Inn Gloucestershire