We had a wonderful stay at The Amberley Inn last weekend. Our room was very comfortable with amazing views. Fabulous dinner and cooked breakfast. Cosy bar with open fire and a very warm welcome by Trevor & Jane made our stay very enjoyable. We will certainly return with the children next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fine example of a traditional Country Inn situated in the heart of the Cotswolds. Only ten minutes' drive from J13 of M5, The Amberley Inn sits proudly overlooking the famous Woodchester Valley in an area of outstanding natural beauty.Recently refurbished and under new management, this Cotswolds hotel makes the ideal location for Gatcombe Park, Badminton, Cheltenham, Tetbury, Nailsworth, Cirencester, Stroud and for those who wish to explore the Cotswolds. Located a just a seven iron from Minchinhampton Old Course, the Inn offers Golfers complimentary rates at all three Minchinhampton courses. Our restaurant serves local seasonal food to an excellent standard, with an extensive wine list to compliment the dining experience. Wireless broadband available in all of the rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Amberley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Amberley Hotel Amberley
- The Amberley Inn Gloucestershire