“Good place to spend 2 and a half hours. ”

Seven Sisters Sheep Centre
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in East Dean
Peacehaven
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Good place to spend 2 and a half hours. ”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Took the kids in the Easter break and had a great time. The sheep have cottoned on to the fact that everybody carrys food (sold at the entrance) so you get various displays of emotional backmail but they are very gentle. We didn't bother with the lambs bottle feed session due to the queue. My only gripe is if you are charging over 20 quid for a family ticket you should at least take cards. As mentioned in another post you are miles from anywhere so there are no cash machines.

Brighton, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We travelled from Surrey to the sheep centre as we were given the impression that you could hold and feed the lambs.
This is not the case. A brief second with a grown lamb standing up which wasn't even long enough to take in or enjoy.
Very expensive and when we got to the till we was told cash only.
I then had to travel to the nearest town 5 miles away to a cash point. There was no information on their website to tell you this.
The whole experience was very disappointing and would suggest looking into other places that will offer a nicer experience and offer more fun for the children as there was not really much to do.
The 1hr that I was there cost in Total for 3 adults and I child £ 23.50 ummm...

5 Thank englishoverseas
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
131 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 130 helpful votes
“My wife loved it!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife wanted to go in, so it's just the two of use. I felt a little out place as we were the only people in there without a child as the motivating factor to visit. Perhaps they should have a child on loan scheme!

Still found it quite entertaining, although the prices were a tad on the high side!

Reading, UK
100 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Surprisingly interesting”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We were expecting a few dismal sheep allowing themselves to be touched. Good fun! Not a cheap place to go, but I was sorry we had no children with us because the children there obviously loved it. There was a party of French schoolchildren being lectured about the great variety of breeds at the centre by a teacher with a Welsh accent - very appropriate! Good cake in the little cafe, but sadly no cheese made on the premises in the shop. Ample parking.

Farnborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Night time Lambing”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I was lucky enough to visit the farm for a night lambing experience. Although no lambs were born we got to feed the orphan lambs and help out with the other farm activities. The barn is absolutely beautiful and had a special feeling of peace about it. Lovely Beck, the Shepherdess, was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic about their flock. It was an amazing experience I'd happily recommend to anyone.

Visited March 2014