“Good location good food good staff for every surfer”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bayler View Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Baler
Bayler View Hotel
Ranked #3 of 28 Baler B&B and Inns
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
“Good location good food good staff for every surfer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

When I read some of the reviews here. Some were very negative about this resort. however when I arrived here during the labor weekend. I didn't have any reservations, but with the assistance of Aries. She was able to get us a room for three nights. The best part, the place has no peak rate. The. The food is delicious. They never fail to surprise me. Do try the Turon ala mode, seafood sisig, and everything that is seafood. The room is big enough for a good rest. It comes with a bottled water, toiletries and towels. The staff are very accommodations. Also don't forget to try their brewed coffee it's aurora coffee, very good. This place is along sabang beach with good location, great food and warm staff, you can never go wrong.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Didoy M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

After leaving Secret spot, we moved to this hotel. The 3,200 room is small but descent and good for 4 person. Complete with toiletries and clean and good smelling beddings and linens this is a real value for money. Good service, friendly people.

Room Tip: Get the rooms at the 2nd floor for a better view of the sea.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Cecille A
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

We booked a room for P1600 for 2 pax with breakfast. Room is decent, however only 2 pillows in the room, one pillow for each person. Bed is not comfortable because of the semi leather covering underneath just like in motels, a/c is very dusty. The curtains are thin & if you are sensitive to bright light at night, you'll not be able to sleep because of the light in the hallway that passes thru the curtain. Breakfast is good although small portion only. Calamares is too oily & dressing does not match the calamares. Waiters are very accommodating, front desk staff can be more efficient. Overall, you get what you paid for.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Xyzwinnie
Lillesand, Norway
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 5 nights and we enjoyed a lot specially the good food from the restaurant. It's very affordable and they have a large selection of food. The restaurant staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast are really nice. Just one thing we were not satisfied, we stayed 5 days but they clean our room one time only. After swimming from the ocean and coming back to the room, it makes the floor dirty, sandy and wet. We have to ask from the reception some extra towels or toilet paper. But overall, we are satisfied and will come back again

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mymy B
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have inquired to this hotel and thru email and they answered all my inquiries. Upon finalizing my booking I call the Hotel looking for Ms Sheila, who is the one answering my email, but the man who answered me in the hotel thru the phone told me the Ms Sheila is on a Rest Day and that Ms Sheila can answer all my reservatoin inquiries thru email. So I Conclude that the person answering me in the email is really a staff of Bayler View Hotel... after a long conversation we end up with the payment thru Western Union last Feb 24, 2014, and send all the details again thru email and the hotel reply that the payment is already confirm. Affter a week, yesterday, as i was reading my FB account a warning from this hotel said John Samson is not connected to them, i was shocked until now...The hotel called me that their email was hacked...
they told me they gonna help...i hope that this hotel could give consideration, because its not really litte money that i send...and that i trust the person i called to the hotel that all my inquiries can be answered by Ms Sheila thru Email....
its really a traumatic experience...
I hope this will not happened anymore to anyone, I hope and pray that this will be a call to the hotel....God Bless everyone!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
19 Thank AiLeen R
Quezon City, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

Bay-ler view is just like home. . people-friendly, great service, good food, the next best hotel( not pricey) but with great accommodation. .

We stayed for 3N/4D. . good breakfast, hearty and big servings, affordable price. . the staff are kind and friendly. They will help you in anyway they can including booking for your day tour (van, driver, tour guide, which is not easy to find) .

During, off season, you can get discounts. . Big plus, ocean view. .and its just beside, Costa Pacifica but not as expensive as Costa. . .Love it, Thank you guys! Ms. Shiela and company, God bless and may you have more happy guests. . .

With regards to the JOY BUS. .its a disappointment. . .its like ordinary aircon bus converted to a tourist bus. . all the nuts and bolts squeaks, bumpy and very cold, inefficient booking system, comfort room smells. .however, we thank God, we reached our destination despite the hassles!
Service and efficiency needs improvement.

We enjoyed our stay in Baler, Aurora. . it has its own magic! Be there , to know and experience!

Room Tip: Our rooms 207-208, (2) double rooms were quiet and with a good view of the ocean. .surfers, sunrise...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Liit J
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed with friends for 3D/2N. I asked for computation and they provided me the total balance we still need to pay upon arrival. It seems that they forgot to include on computation for 1 extra bed. But it's ok with us. Then after few minutes, a staff came back to me and said that they will have bed for free. And we just need to pay for the meal. I didn't actually expect that. And we're very much willing to pay fpr that extra bed. But we've been so delighted with what they did.

We also went to other hotel to eat and some resto, but Bayler view really has fast service and their staffs are all friendly.

Another one is I stained their towel due to hair color. And they didn't ask me to pay for it.

I am really happy that we got to stay at Bayler View. Truly they're the best at Sabang - in terms of service, scenery (front of Sabang) and affordable than others. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Baler.

• Stayed January 2014
5 Thank Marianne S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baler
Villa Diana Hotel & Cafe
Baler Sunrise Inn
Baler Sunrise Inn
#22 of 28 in Baler
The Circle Hostel Baler

Been to Bayler View Hotel? Share your experiences!