“Amazing holiday!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our recycled plastic doors
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ashdhstud...
“Amazing holiday!”
Reviewed 18 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I stayed for 10 days during high season (Early January).
The cabinas at EvoVida were absolutely stunning. My bed was cozy, my shower was great and the staff was so welcoming and sweet. The front man Luis was so helpful with any tour information (Yoga, monkey tour etc) or accommodation needs I had. I met the owners Shannon and Dave, they truly cared about my Costa Rican experience being the best it could be!
The cabinas were a mere 2 minute walk from the beach. The sunsets are to die for. I was able to walk to the main road in 2 mins and catch the bus to Jaco, Parrita, Quepos...anywhere I wanted. I was also able to walk to an outdoor yoga class in 30 mins along the beach. It's so gorgeous!
This place is the ideal place to stay all around. My only regret is not being able to stay there forever. Thank you EcoVida!

18 Jan 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We very much appreciate it and hope to see you again one day soon!
54Foster
Portage la Prairie, Canada
“Spectacular Spacious Villas”
Reviewed 1 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

The only thing that disappointed was that the air conditioning units couldn't keep up with the heat on approximately 4 days and the water pressure left us wanting more...the grounds were manicured and lovely; Luis and Shirley were the best

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
2 Feb 2016
Thanks for taking the time to enter this review. Since the A/C unit in question kept breaking down, we convinced the owner to replace the unit. In terms of water pressure, unfortunately that is beyond our control so we are encouraging the owners that do not already have a backup water tank and pressure pump to install one. In high season, this is a problem at all beaches around Costa Rica at certain times, as we are in drought conditions currently as per the notices we send out during your stay. You will find green season is slightly cooler and with more rain, the pressure is always better. We hope to see you again - maybe in the cooler green season! (We only just noticed this was posted to our generic listing for all our homes, but it should have been for Casa Miguel. )
Linford21...
San Francisco, California
“wonderful condo to stay in while in Costa Rica”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

It is located in Escazu, which I think is one of the better city locations around. It is wonderful views from the condo in the day and beautiful views at night as well. It is a gated condo so I felt safe and guarded at night. The place is very nicely and tastefully furnished. It is wonderful for entertaining friends and guests during our stay. It was a 3 bedroom condo and if I were to buy something over in Costa Rica this just may be the place for me!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Jul 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we very much hope to see you again soon!
CodyLoco
Costa Rica
“Perfect Location, Secure and Beautiful Condo”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

It was great-- absolutely no hidden surprises! Any time we had a question or wanted to know something their team was always more than willing to help out. The location is perfect - nice and cool, quiet and very safe neighborhood - and with a great view of the valley!

I'd gladly stay here again in the future -- highly recommended!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Jul 2014
GA
Reviewed 14 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
14 Apr 2014
Thank you taking the time to leave us a review as it is very much appreciated! We hope you visit again soon! Maybe check out Playa Bejuco on your next visit! :-)
ciudad de panama
Reviewed 8 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

California
Reviewed 13 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

13 Aug 2012
Thanks Jill and Vish for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope you had a great trip home and that you make it back to Costa Rica one day!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing