I went to this resort during Dec 2013 with my family. Read some negative reviews here but we still thought of giving this resort a chance. We booked 3 studio suite rooms for 3 days & 2 nights. Although my bro's room aircon can't functioning well but we still enjoyed our trip. Here is what I like.
1. Check in/out was a breeze, rather fast.
2. Clean nice big room with good facilities.
3. Clean big toilet with a juccuzzi. ( My 2 sons love it! )
4. The fun water theme park was just below the resort which is very convenient.
5. We visited the resort Spa & tried the back massage & foot reflexology. I felt the standard was good & worth of money.
6. Breakfast was ok nothing fantastic.
7. Big car park.
We will come back again if got chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gold Coast Morib International Resort located in the lovely area of Morib Beach, enjoys a commanding position in the beaches, sightseeing, family fun hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gold Coast Morib International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gold Coast Resort Morib Hotel Banting