“Cute restaurant, great service!”

Ruzmarin Gastro Bar
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Srebreno
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have to start with the service, everyone was so nice! Especially the young waiter serving us (I forgot his name but something with M) he gave us some good suggestions. I had shrimps alla buzara and a buratta salad. It was delicious! My boyfriend went for some kind of duck starter and continued with meat, he was very happy with the food. We had a great diner in this restaurant, the ambient is nice and calm. I recommend this restaurant to anyone staying in the lovely Dubrovnik and the surrounding villages.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent staff. Food great. The restaurant was spotless as were the toilets. My partner and myself enjoyed a light lunch at this restaurant. the staff could not be more helpful, advising on different dishes. Would recommend this place without a doubt.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate at Ruzmarin on our first night of a seven day break! This was by far the worst of the restaurants we visited!

There seems to a be a culture or a way they do business which centres around the customer being wrong!

We unfortunately felt the need to offer some feedback about how one of our dishes, the lamb, was cooked! But as the person who ordered the dish wasn’t feeling to good we simply wanted to give the feedback! We was not looking for a discount or making a big thing about it at all!

However clearly the restaurant did want to make a big deal of it with the waiter relaying messages between us and the chef! Ultimately we was told that the restaurant cannot be held responsible if it’s guests don’t tell them how they want their food cooked! Despite me stating that if it was a problem we would simply ask them to cook it up a bit more for us! This conversation held between us the waiter and the chef was completely unnecessary and made us feel very uncomfortable and unwanted!

This whole interaction could have been handled much better by the restaurant at no point did I behave in a way that would warrant such a reaction!

Needless to say we only visited this restaurant the once and I can not recommend this restaurant based on our experience! There are much better restaurants with much better service in the area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Atmosphere nice, there is a singer on in the evening. Me and my partner went about 7/8pm and it was very nice, not alot of guests so were seen to quickly. Open till 1am.
Ordered food off the specials board which was spag bol for around 50 kund and chicken quesadilla for 60 kuna, while waiting we were given bread and butter on the house.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely food mostly of the specials board would highly recommend some of the service was excellent some not quite so ate here three times and enjoyed all the food the young lady who sees you to the table is stunning