“The best full English in Milton Keynes!”
Review of The Coffee House Woburn Sands - CLOSED

The Coffee House Woburn Sands
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I spent a year working just outside Milton Keynes and would often visit The Coffee Shop for a full English on almost a weekly basis. To put it simply, the food is amazing! the staff are friendly and always like to have a chat and its in the relaxed surroundings of Woburn Sands/Woburn.

I'm sure the staff will remember me as the Welsh boy who wouldn't leave, but its hard to with a breakfast so good! Thank you for a great Saturday/Sunday morning starter!

Kind Regards,

Grant

Ruth T, Owner at The Coffee House Woburn Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Yes of course I remember you! And thank you for writing such a nice review. I am glad you enjoyed your breakfasts and if I remember rightly you were due to relocate to Paris. I hope it is going well and maybe you can pop in if you are ever back in Woburn Sands.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Oh what would I do without this place! Each lunchtime it's my retreat from the office for a fab coffee and a spot of lunch.

Personal service which is so refreshing these days is served plentifully here.

A WONDERFUL selection of home baked cakes which you can often smell baking in the kitchen.

Lots of light lunch options, jacket potatoes, bagels, baguettes, panninis, salads, cream teas the whole works.

VERY fairly priced, especially childrens' lunchtime meal deals.

Lovely little place, well worth a stop for!