“The Best B&B in Strathkinness”
Review of Scotscraig

Scotscraig
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Strathkinness
Scotscraig
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I have just returned from playing golf at St Andrews, and I booked in at Scotscraig B&B for two nights, this has got to be the best B&B in Fife, we were heartily welcomed by Moira and Richard, nothing was too much trouble for this lovely couple, they went out of their way to make you feel at home. This was the cleanest B&B I have ever stopped at and the food was absolutely brilliant. The power shower is that good I am going to buy one, after taking a shower it felt as if you had just had a full body massage. I will certainly be staying there again next time I am in St Andrews.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I've just spent a week at Scotscraig on a study trip to St Andrews and enjoyed the wonderful hospitality of Moira, Richard and Annie the dog. I'm looking forward to staying again in January and thoroughly recommend it as one of the best B&Bs in the area. The quiet village of Strathkinness is only 5-10 minutes away from town by car. The house and garden are beautiful and immaculate and I was delighted that my comfortable room had wifi as well as a TV. Breakfasts are served at a communal table in the conservatory with a wide range of options including a splendid fresh fruit salad and my favourite scrambled eggs and smoked salmon. There was a generous supply of tea, coffee, chocolate and other beverages in my room and also a jar of Moira's home-made shortbread which I didn't attempt to resist. Full marks for hospitality, generosity and friendliness.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Excellent place to stay, Lovely Garden, Lovely Couple and Annie the dog , Great Breakfast , Very Clean , Great place to come to year after year, The Best place to come to get TLC, Lovely Garden , Lovely Area to stay and go places from

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Stayed here for one night whilst walking the Fife Coastal Path. Lovely comfortable twin bedded room. Hosts Moira and Richard were absolutely lovely people. Home made shortbread in the room must be tasted as it is beautiful! Had a great nights sleep and a hearty breakfast before setting off again. Moira recommended eating at the Tavern at the top of the Road and booked a table for us.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Thumbs up for Moira & Richard at Scotscraig b&b in Strathkinness, we had a wonderful stay with some wonderful people. Super clean accomodations and always a very harty genuine scottish breakfast in the veranda, haggis included. Scotscraig b&b = shipshape.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2012

This guesthouse was a true home away from home. I stayed here for a week in September. Moira was amazing, full of energy and really helpful. The breakfast was extremely nice, fresh and peaceful in the airy and light conservatory. As I am gluten intolerant, Moira has got special bread and biscuits for me - just let her know and she really makes an effort. The beds were comfortable and warm, and the bedsheets to die for! So soft, smelling lovely and fresh and very pretty :) she irons them! I would recommend this place to everyone, and I will - just three miles out of St Andrews as well, and the fields surrounding Strathkinnes are stunning, but you'll need a car to explore.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2012 via mobile

Stopped at ScotsCraig bed and breakfast on short notice and moria could not have been more helpful the room was nice and clean and very good value for money even though its a few miles out of st Andrew s would de fo revisit

• Stayed: August 2012

Been to Scotscraig? Share your experiences!