Oriental City Inn
US$28
US$24
US$21
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I went to JB to shop at Johor Premium Outlets and had to find a place to spend the night. I chose Skudai because the area has more hotels and is not as empty as Kulaijaya. More hotels mean cheaper competitive price and you would feel safer in a busier area. The hotel was easy to find. I checked in at 5am and the front desk said I could check out at 3pm . It made my day! I had a nice sleep. I booked a family room because there were 4 of us altogether. To my surprise the room was spacious . You could fit one more king bed in the room and still be comfortable. The bed and towel was clean. Nice new toilet. There is a grocery store next to the hotel and a few hawkers across the street. It was really convenient. Would definitely stay at this hotel If I visit JB again.

Room Tip: Park your car facing the college opposite the hotel. There is a security guard guarding the college at night. The place is pretty dark at night except for the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Zaff88
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Location easy accessible. Clean and considerable small room. 5 minutes walk to a shopping mall.
Located within light industry area, shoplots. Mostly muslim food around.
OK if you just need a place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2013

My family and stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, Mr.Peter immediately gave me a very clear information regarding my plans to go to legoland and hello kitty world, the rooms are very clean, the towels in the locker room every day and quite large with a cold cooling , to legoland enough to take the bus to the cost per person 1MYR!!!! really easy and safe to go there do not need to take a taxi which is not cheap. many hotels around Indonesia and chinese food restaurant, I highly recommend for travelers coming from Indonesia to stay here because of all the people who work here are so many Indonesian and Indonesian food. fun, cheap and clean.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank sonny_yong
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I booked 2nights in Oriental City inn in Jan 2013 for my trip to legoland with my son. I had the 1double bed + 1single bed room on the 2nd floor. The room and the bathroom is extremely small, but bearable. The terrible thing is the smell in the room, it has a moudly smell. The bed sheets don't look clean and the towel provided has a smell as well.

The kettle to boil water was all rusted, thus we requested to change. Location is about 30minutes drive to legoland. I will not come back and stay here even if its free.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2013

The room was clean & very clean, price very reasonable too. Many road stalls in front there have chinese food, malay & indian. Some even open till the next morning. Location was ok, there's a shopping centre just 400 meters away call Skudai Parade. Its very near to Taman Tun Aminah & very near the exit highway of North South Highway.

Room Tip: All the rooms are a OK. Access to the JB city is very easy just turn left & drive down to the end, but if you want to go back to the north you need to U Turn then not far you can see junction on your left is Plaza Toll Exit to North.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business