“Yum!”

Rusland Pool Restaurant & Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I went to the Rusland Pool Restaraunt whilst staying in the area for a relatives birthday. We were all very impressed with the lovely food and great service. Would definitely recommend people paying them a visit. Great sized portions of quality food.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

It is Easter Friday and we thought we would try somewhere nice and would just call into a pub for a meal... It was packed everywhere and we eventually decided on just eating anywhere. We live close (ish) to this place however had not ate here before as a lot of places on the main road attract passers by and some do not provide good quality food because they are gauranteed to get custom. We thoroughly enjoyed the food and service and we nicely surprised. Definitely would go back... Only reason we did not give 5 stars is because we felt we were sat waiting to order little longer than expected and the veg was less cooked (a bit harder than el dente).

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Went to the Rusland Pool on my own whilst on business in the area. Great little pub with honest food at a good price, not over charged like others in the area. They have a really good selection on the menu and a good choice of ales! Would have called again but had prior arrangements!

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

A super pub grub place ideal for families. They had an easter trail on for the kids and gave them all cream eggs. The service was great. The food choices were basic, but when it came was very tasty!!! We will be back

Reviewed 9 April 2014

As my wife and I have not visited this place for a number of years and as we were in the area, we thought we would try it out again. It was quite early in the evening so not too many people about, except for a family on holiday. We were greeted by two pleasant young bar staff who gave us an option of either a nice garden room to eat in or a more secluded restaurant near the bar. The menu is extensive but not ridiculously so, plus a few daily 'specials'. I asked the young chap who greeted us what he liked, something I often do if I don't know the cuisine at a place. He recommended the Steak & Ale pie, which we both plumped for; plus a bottle of Chilean Merlot. The food came with home made chips and three fresh vegetables and was delicious. All meat, fish and veg is locally sourced too, which sit's well with me being Cumbrian and proud of our local produce. I will certainly eat here again in the future when in the area.