“Hard to find....”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London Rainham Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rainham
Reviewed 30 October 2013

First of all I entered the postcode given to me on the confirmation booking. After a 4hr drive I went to check in to be told I was at the wrong hotel and that Sat Nav always points people to the wrong hotel!!! Maybe this should be detailed in the directions as where I was meant to be was 15 minutes away. Not a great start.

Finally arrived and was greeted by a friendly lady on reception who was quick to spot that my room was on the ground floor so she moved me up to the top floor. The room was huge and very comfortable however the window didn't close properly so the room was freezing - even with the heating on and slightly noisy from the traffic.

I ate dinner in Willow Farm next door and although the food was good the service was appalling. Myself and one other table waited 15 minutes for anyone to even ask if a drink was wanted. The staff just seemed away with the fairies and my waitress asked me to repeat 3 times that I wanted the bill!!

Returned to the restaurant for breakfast and was greeted by a friendly man called Dan. He immediately showed me round the breakfast options and he could see I was on my own so found me a quiet table where I could work. He happily made me a costa coffee as well! Breakfast choice was good although the hot items were quite cold.

I had a good sleep here and it was quiet so I would return however I would eat dinner at a different location based on the service received.
For me as a single traveller I like to feel safe and Premier Inn continues to make me feel that way when I stay. Thank you

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Needed a hotel for a birthday party, this was the nearest, but quite expensive given the location, but as said, relatives could not put us all up. We have stayed here before, did not pay as much as this previously. Did not eat in the restaurant this time, but did on the last visit, food and service was very good, have not had breakfast, but that again seemed pretty pricey.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2013

A great stay in a comfortable and thoroughly clean hotel. We often stay here whilst working in East London and it is convenient for us - not too far from 'town' but also the staff are welcoming and attentive. Our room was typical Premier Inn - clean, spacious and comfortable. Whilst it is not 4 or 5 star, you know that you will get good service and a good night's sleep.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Excellent value for money. The staff were so helpful and friendly. Our room on the second floor was large, comfortable and had everything we needed. I agree about the tea and coffee stuff I think we could have got more if we had asked.

Room Tip: we stayed in room 51 at the back of the hotel We didm't experience any outside noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Nice big rooms and very clean. Feels fresh when you walk in, nice big towels. Quiet and the TV and shower are great. Great value for money, shame about the terrible restaurant next door... would definitly stay again and would reccommed. Could do with more teas and coffee stuff in rooms, only enough to make two.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Before I start I want to say that I use premier inn all the time for business and leisure and the problems we had were dealt with quickly without fuss.
The hotel although not in a great position was where we needed it,the rooms were hot but you could open the windows a bit.we got woken at about 4.30am the first night by noisy people banging doors and laughing and the 2nd night we got woken again about 6am as you can hear every little noise coming through the paper thin walls.we had a breakfast which is usually very good but on this occasion my wife found 2 long black hairs in hers so put us off a bit.we informed the reception of all our problems and they refunded everything.
The staff provide great friendly service as usual and our problems were dealt with quickly and professionally

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Rainham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations. We are however, pleased to learn that you were refunded in line with our Good Night Guarantee. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

nice place to stay as normal. Breakfast was good as normal. Only thing to watch out for is the car parking, make sure you leave your ticket in the window as it is a controlled car park. Staff were polite and helpful...as normal.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rainham
Ibis London Thurrock
Travelodge London Romford
Travelodge Thurrock M25
Travelodge Thurrock M25
#3 of 3 in West Thurrock

Been to Premier Inn London Rainham Hotel? Share your experiences!