“No hassle comfortable family stay.”

Premier Inn London Rainham Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rainham
Derby, United Kingdom
“No hassle comfortable family stay.”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The first time I have stopped in a Premier inn and I can say I will definitely stop again. After a long day with lots of travelling with two young children the rooms were clean and child friendly a very comfortable nights sleep. Eating in the restuarant next door was also a goof experience. Good service and tasty value for money food made and a good end to a tiring day. The breakfast the next morning was good value for money especially as the children ate for free. All round a very pleasant child friendly place to stay. Good facilities and very friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed November 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Bromyard, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The room was fresh and clean. Very comfortable bed, bathroom was sparkling clean the staff were knowledgeable, friendly and kind without being overbearing . I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to my family and friends
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Wingene
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Very good and well located hotel for a trip to London with a car, we park at the o2 for 11 pound a day and with the jubilee line you are in central london in just a 45 minutes, the breakfast is well worth the money, kids eat and sleep for free.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Uk
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stayed here for a night as was attending a ball at the Manor hotel the receptionist was so helpful and very pleasant.The room was very cleam and nicely decorated just perfect for a one night stay.We had breakfast next door at the Willow Adam there was amazing so welcoming and friendly great breakfast at a great price would not hesitate to recommend both places.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 October 2013

nice friendly staff. Rooms clean in great location for lakeside shopping centre about 10 mins in car. Has nice table to table resturaunt next door, Good meal deal all you can eat breakfast and 3 course dinner with 1 drink £22 per adult.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Wootton Bassett
Reviewed 30 October 2013

First of all I entered the postcode given to me on the confirmation booking. After a 4hr drive I went to check in to be told I was at the wrong hotel and that Sat Nav always points people to the wrong hotel!!! Maybe this should be detailed in the directions as where I was meant to be was 15 minutes away. Not a great start.

Finally arrived and was greeted by a friendly lady on reception who was quick to spot that my room was on the ground floor so she moved me up to the top floor. The room was huge and very comfortable however the window didn't close properly so the room was freezing - even with the heating on and slightly noisy from the traffic.

I ate dinner in Willow Farm next door and although the food was good the service was appalling. Myself and one other table waited 15 minutes for anyone to even ask if a drink was wanted. The staff just seemed away with the fairies and my waitress asked me to repeat 3 times that I wanted the bill!!

Returned to the restaurant for breakfast and was greeted by a friendly man called Dan. He immediately showed me round the breakfast options and he could see I was on my own so found me a quiet table where I could work. He happily made me a costa coffee as well! Breakfast choice was good although the hot items were quite cold.

I had a good sleep here and it was quiet so I would return however I would eat dinner at a different location based on the service received.
For me as a single traveller I like to feel safe and Premier Inn continues to make me feel that way when I stay. Thank you

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Crawley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Needed a hotel for a birthday party, this was the nearest, but quite expensive given the location, but as said, relatives could not put us all up. We have stayed here before, did not pay as much as this previously. Did not eat in the restaurant this time, but did on the last visit, food and service was very good, have not had breakfast, but that again seemed pretty pricey.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rainham
Premier Inn London Dagenham Hotel
#3 of 6 in Grays Thurrock
Devonshire Hotel
Devonshire Hotel
#1 of 3 in Hornchurch

Been to Premier Inn London Rainham Hotel? Share your experiences!