“Spectacular!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The food is delicious. Varied menu with Delta specialties and recipes to please all tastes. The prices are very reasonable, considering the quality of the food!

Reviewed 30 April 2013

Birdwatchers in the Ebro Delta, stop bird watching for a bit, and make sure you have lunch (open for lunch until six) in this fabulous family run restaurant. The fish menu is as thick as a book and judging by what my husband and I had, everything is flavoursome, fresh and original. Don't miss out on the rices: they taste like the sea. Wonderful service and not too expensive either. The views over the river are quite something.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

The Delta was on our list of places to visit & we were lucky to find this place.
It is an oasis of food.
The area is beautiful, with the endless rice fields, and basically to habitation. We were lucky to spot their sign & just went.
I guess everyone from the area was there. Workers, families, it was packed.
The staff & owners were super friendly & one spoke good english, a rare thing in rural Spain.
He helped us select from the menu, taking time to explain things, even telling us when it was enough, so we wouldn't over order.
For starters, we had some shell fish & magret of duck canneloni (superbe) & a paella (the best I've had)
The deserts & coffee were extremely good too.

I don't remember what we paid, but I remember thinking "in a big city, this meal would have cost 5 times more"

After lunch, the young gentleman helped us with hotel recommendations in the area, even gave us pointers if the hotel said they were booked ( it was a non organised trip, stay if we like, move if we didn't) so it was very helpfull.

The Delta area is probably the only place where Spain did not o.d. on construction, ugly buildings.
So if Spain is on the list of places to go, I highly recommend this area & specially this restaurant.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

This place, as others of Delta de L'Ebre, cooking with tradition the owner products. Rice, claims,.... For me is one of the best.... Usually, you need phone before... ( on Sundays)

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I you really want to taste a great rice dish (fish, lobster, shrimp, meat,. vegetable,...) this is the place. Do not hesitate!!! They have a very good variety of local dishes and catalan cuisine. Fried food is outstanding.. not oily at all