Open today: 09:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
I'm Maddy from Sprites remember me.

I went to your activity centre as a school residential trip. Emma taught me we ate a bunch of... read more

Reviewed 14 December 2018
MaddyLikesChickenPie
Awesome

Whenever in this area I always pop down to Calshot for the shipping but a tea coffe and cake or... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Howard-Liverpool
Liverpool, United Kingdom

All reviews great fun dry ski slope climbing wall lovely staff only downside on site burger scampi and chips great drinks feb half term cafe bar southampton water cake no problem value for money power station session
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I didn’t think much of the admin support at booking stage but the climbing party was excellent. The staff member was very good - the session was fun, fully engaging and stretched all of the children. It seems expensive but I thought it was good value for money and all the children loved it. I think the end of the session could be enhanced perhaps giving the children a certificate or something as proof / reward for doing well.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank MJTJ74
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Popped in by chance and we were able to go rock climbing. Great staff, very accommodating and helpful. Wish we had found out about the facilities but don’t recall seeing any adverts as we would have spent longer time there!
Thank you .

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018

lots of fun, great helpful staff who help you out when needed with no fuss, had a great day doing all of the activities.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Rupert for his relaxed and caring approach to our kids’ ski lessons. Calshot has a friendly feel and the staff really care for your experience. We will return for recreational ski sessions.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We went in Feb half term for the pay and play ringos. We arrived at 13:40 as the sessions were between 14:00 and 17:00. We couldn’t get on the 2pm session (no problem with this at all) and were told we weren’t able to pay then for the 14:30 session and would have to come back.
We duly did this only to find out that when we went back (after spending money in the cafe) that they’d since allowed people to book into and fill up the 14:30 slot we were not impressed by this!

Even after this muck up it was absolute chaos with people on the reception taking payment and booking people onto sessions but when people went to join session no names had been taken and it had been filled. We finally got into 3pm session but this wasn’t without argument.

Whilst I completely accept that it was not a bookable event it should have at least been on a first come first served basis and a simple list allocating people to sessions would have achieved this.

The organisation was awful and I was shocked at this considering the venue,

On a more positive note the children enjoyed the session and the facilities are good.

Date of experience: February 2018