We visited Langkawi in December in 2012 and stayed in Tropical Resort for a week. It was a very good experience.
- our room was clean, we had it cleaned every day without loosing out stuff ;)
- we slept very well, because the place was quite and peaceful, air-conditioner and a fan worked perfectly.
- we ate fruits everyday, because we had a refrigerator.
- the beach was just 3 minutes away.
- we made friends next to our door and explored area together ;)
- wi-fi in the lobby worked well.
- the manager was always very kind and helpful.
Tropical Resort is not an expensive, luxury 5 stars resort, but it is good, simple, comfortable, clean, with a good manager and a good value for money. Now, we are planning to visit Vietnam, we looked for an accommodation like this one there, but we couldn't find. I miss Tropical Resort ~More
Free cancellation until 25/02
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking