Excellent resort for the following reasons:
- Excellent service and very friendly welcome from the owner, Leila, who is German but is married to a Malay from Langkawi. Very friendly lady - made me feel comfortable at once and she gave me lots of advice on what to see in Langkawi. Organised a taxi driver for us (who is a family friend). Taxi driver didn't charge us exorbitant prices and was always on time! Very happy with the service.
- Had a seaview room for 90 MYR per night / per room. Perfect! Clean rooms with A/C and TV ( we didn't try the TV as we wanted to be in complete peace and quiet!). Beach only 1 minute walk away from the rooms. No-one was on the beach when we went, so we had everything to ourselves!!! Lots of fun playing in the sea and riding the waves.....
- No-where to eat on site, however across the road there is somewhere to have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Italian and Indian - very tasty and good prices. There is also a fruit store around the corner. Excellent fruit at decent prices!
- There is a high quality spa next to the resort. Got a massage and pedicure / manicure done. Very professional and relaxing! 10% discount on massages when you stay at this resort. Highly recommend the spa as the staff are friendly and the massages are great!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropical Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Hotel Langkawi
- Tropical Resort Langkawi/Pantai Tengah