Had a fantastic 3 night stay over Easter and experienced the relaxing hospitality of Villa Molek.
Spacious and well decorated rooms, very quiet and amazing airconditioning (much needed in Langkawi!). Comfortable bed and exceptionally spacious and clean.
Staff were exceptionally friendly, breakfast was lovely, and the little extras were great touches (beach mats, beach towels, welcome basket and bottled water etc).
Definitely agree that privacy in the bathroom could be an issue for some - as the frosted glass doesn't hide much - fortunately not an issue for us, but worth mentioning for friends or family members looking to stay together.
Restaurant Llawa was excellent, lovely food and staff.
Nice and close to the beach (5 minutes walk) and excellent location at the end of the main street of shops and restaurants.
Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a relaxing break away from the hustle and bustle, but still nice and close to the action. Hope to visit again sometime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Villa Molek Langkawi Resort Hotel, the most exclusive and intimate complex along Pantia Tengah. As you step into Villa Molek you are greeted by 12 charming and beautifully designed private villa studios, each a complete home. Its superb location and quiet elegance makes it a favourite among travellers looking for the total relaxation. The nearby beach at only a few steps away. With two restaurants on site you have all the comfort you need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Molek Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Molek Hotel Pantai Tengah
- Villa Molek Langkawi Pantai Tengah