La Pari-Pari Langkawi
US$121
US$114
  • Breakfast included
Camar Resort Langkawi(Pantai Tengah)
US$136
US$129
US$108
US$100
  • Pool
Ambong Ambong Langkawi(Pantai Tengah)
US$185
US$138
Hotels.com
Tropical Resort(Pantai Tengah)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$56
Desa Motel(Pantai Tengah)
US$24
US$16
US$127
US$61
Agoda.com
Sunset Beach Resort(Pantai Cenang)
US$48
US$45
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfat cupidlaksaslices of breadprivate courtyardnice quiet placehome away from homein house restaurantlight sleepersmall poolcenang beachstayed here for nightsboutique hotelcomplimentary breakfaststar serviceaway from the hustle and bustlerented a carbeach towels
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Friendly helpful clean and comfortable stay. The staff are helpful and sociable and the restaurant is great. Quiet off the main drag but close to everything. Apartments are large and clean with nice little extras like adaptor plugs, cold water, big bathrooms, private courtyards. Try the lemongrass freezie yum!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2013

It's our 1st time outing with the entire family and my 3 years old todd; and have chosen Langkawi as the destination for a short break. As we knew we will not be spending our time in the hotel as much, so we were looking for chalets type which is clean and well located near Pantai Chenang.
After looking through the recommended hotels in TripdAdvisor, most of the hotels or resorts are pricey until I stumbled upon La Pari Pari as the top budget inn in Langkawi.
Being skeptical at first, I reviewed all the comments and look through all the photos; I even check them out through FB.
Well, my mum is a picky person and comment a lot about the place she will be staying so I am quite worried that she would not like the place I have booked. In fact, she loves the place!
We love - the food, the breakfast, the friendly staffs, the peaceful and quiet stay, the pool, the room (clean, big space and big bathroom), simple.
It's walking distance to Pantai Tengah (15 mins walk) and 30 mins walk to Pantai Chenang.
We will be back!

Room Tip: All rooms are the same...all good!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2013

When I saw La Pari Pari recommended by Trip Advisor, I felt good only by looking at the name. When I saw the pictures posted by several bloggers, I felt overwhelmed and I knew I just had to stay there, although it's more than our budget.

The place is a bit off-the road and is led into by a bumpy lane, but the simplicity and serenity of the place is hard to be defeated. We stayed at LPP for one night on Mon and learnt from Trip Advisor that their resto is closed on Mon. We were so tempted to try the food as fatCupid seemed to get all the good reviews here so we had to make our way there the night before. Sadly, it was not our taste. I read from some blogger that the fish and chip was good so I persuaded by bf to give it a try, but the fish was a bit lumpy and oily. I was also tempted to give laksa a second try as I didn't have good experience in my first try in Singapore, and ended up finding that laksa is totally not my thing. I got a rush right after that so it was not good for me. Can't blame the resto anyhow.
I got room No. 6, which seemed to be more private as our room looked out to the "jungle". We actually enjoyed the view and the air, but restrained ourselves much so as not to open the door as it was warned that the mosquitoes may flood in. However, at night my boyfriend could not sleep as he kept hearing strange noise from the wall. It was creepy though.
Also have to say that I expected something more than just a continental breakfast. It looked quite sad. Would be nicer if they can offer salad.
Nothing to complain about the staffs there. They were all very friendly, always smiled and were attentive and willing to give recommendations.
Just 1 thing I'm not quite certain - I booked directly with LPP and its cancellation policy said cancellation or change of booking must be made 21 days before check-in date, or a one night stay will be charged? Seriously? This is too costly for change or cancellation and too long the time they have to keep the room available for us.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Many nice things have been said about this place, and they are alll true. We stayed three nights at La Pari Pari, and we would have stayed longer if we had been able. La Pari Pari is not a place for the mainstream tourist,and that's what we liked most.
The rooms are spacious, sober and stylish at the same time. Everything, the small terrace in the room, the front desk area, the salted water swimmingpool..is made with taste. Yet the sense of simplicity is all over. The bathroom, rational and comfortable, is bigger than many bathrooms I have seen in many classic hotels.
The location is perfect, integrated within a "kampung" (village) area, not very close to the beach, but within a reasonable walking distance. Calmness is guaranteed at night.
The Fatcupid restaurant is worth a visit for either lunch or dinner. It also works as the breakfast facility. Also full marks for the Sugar Café, located on Tengah Beach nearby, and which is owned by the same company. The cool terrace of this restaurant became our official venue for the sunset beer ritual during our stay in Langkawi. A highly recommendable if you ever are in Malaysia. We will come back to Langkawi, and will definitely stay at La Pari Pari! Our compliments to all the staff for their great job.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We arrived pretty late and upon arrival, discovered that they mixed up our arrival date and got a twin room for the night (booking was for a king room). Nevertheless, they were apologetic and we weren't fussed with it. Breakfast at fatCUPID the next morning was superb, and location is great for those who would like to stay close to Pantai Cenang/Pantai Tengah Area. Staff moved our luggage to our supposed king room the next day while we were out (great service!). Rooms are spacious, clean and minimalistic, which was super fine by us because it made us feel bad whenever there was clutter! Showers are super powerful, and bed is majorly comfortable! Will definitely be back here!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple