“Romantic ambiance, beautiful view, good food”
Review of Cafe Concordia

Cafe Concordia
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Coral Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The summer menu is scaled down so we called to see what the specials were and decided to spend a Thursday evening at Concordia. That was a spontaneous and good decision as the view of Salt Pond Bay is beautiful and the dinners were delicious and generous!

There were several couples there who looked like they were on their honeymoon. That was nice for us to see since we were celebrating our 38th anniversary.

I had the pork ribs which were marinated in a dark & stormy recipe served on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes and roasted brussel sprouts. My husband had the mahi mahi that was grilled in southwestern spices and served with rice and beans. I took home half my dinner and my husband enjoyed the ribs and mashers for lunch the next day.

Negatives: I didn't care for the glass of sauvignon blanc (too acidic) and it was pricy at $12. There was something, maybe an exhaust fan, that was making noise and should be fixed.

We love staying on the Coral Bay side of the island and Concordia Cafe has it's own special charm. We'll be back.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Delicious fare; prices acceptable for an island destination. Everything we sampled over three days was tasty. Portions seemed small after a full day of exercise. The shrimp over rice was really tasty and I wish there had been more of it. Cocktails were awesome.
On the down side, the mosquitoes can be unbearable (why aren't there ceiling fans?) Skip the "raved about" pizza night - I have had better frozen pizza from the grocery store.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The Mahi Mahi was the best I've ever eaten. The atmosphere was romantic and quiet. A elegant alternative to the bustling tourist driven businesses of Coral Bay.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Food was ok. Service the same. Band was way too loud for a small area. We heard great things so perhaps we will just need to try it again.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Great food, best view, best food. Server modified dishes to accomadate our vegetarian. Cannot say how pretty this was. Nice live music too.

2  Thank Buckeyegirl1986