“Repeat Customer”

Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Our specialty is home-cooked comfort food. Come hungry -- you'll get your money's worth with our extra large helpings. Daily, we serve a beef or pork dish, a chicken or turkey dish, a seafood dish, and a veggie dish. We always have 12-15 sides and of course our homemade desserts! Sample menu items include: Meatloaf, Shrimp Alfredo, Chicken Fried Chicken, Veggie Lasagna, Sweet Potato, Collard Greens, Mac and Cheese, Garden Salad, Pecan Pie, Apple Cobbler, Brownie, and Apple Cake. Be sure to check out our fully stocked bar with the coldest beer in the Caribbean and a "pour your own" policy!
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Oasis was my first meal/drink on island and I knew I wanted to return during my visit. I had stuffed swai the first night and it was amazing. Perfect meal to go and eat on the balcony overlooking the bay at my rental home. Sam was a great host at the counter and served great drinks too. I definitely recommend Oasis!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stopped here one evening during our recent vacation to St. John, and we couldn't have been more pleased. The $9 price for an entree, and the $3 price for sides was perfect. We had the pan-seared Mahi with sweet potatoes, collards, and mac n cheese. They were all delicious.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife and I drove over to Oasis to have dinner one night of our honeymoon. It's a great, laid-back outdoor restaurant. Probably the best bang for your buck on the whole island. They let you pour your own mixed drink which is awesome! (you pick the liquor and mixer and they let you pour the liquor so no complaining on the bar tender pouring you a weak drink). I went with the salmon and my wife went with a monster salad. We were able to sit outside, relax and enjoy some great food for an even better price (cash only fyi). I recommend this restaurant to anyone trying to get out of the hustle and bustle of Cruz Bay and enjoy a great dinner on the other side of the island.

1  Thank Thomas S
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We really enjoyed this food shack - food, locals, beer and a view of the harbor and boats.

We were staying just up the road and wanted a quick bite and this fit the bill perfectly. No white table cloths here - just some tables and chairs and good times. You cannot go wrong - and all the food and beer is priced very reasonably (cash only - so be prepared).

PS - if you are of drinking age - try the mango beer!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is the best value on the island and the food is good to great! Each night is a different menu consisting of 4 or 5 entrees. Check their facebook page for daily menus. We picked up food there after a day at the beach to take back to our rental about six times in our two week stay.We never had a bad meal and most meals were enough for two people. Our favorites were the sweet potato chimichanga, pork loin with mango chutney, mashed potatoes, beef stroganoff, spinach salad, baked chicken, and the crispy garden salad. Oasis painkillers are rummy and delicious too. Had one while waiting for carryout orders.

2  Thank Monet2011