“Coral Bay must”

Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Our specialty is home-cooked comfort food. Come hungry -- you'll get your money's worth with our extra large helpings. Daily, we serve a beef or pork dish, a chicken or turkey dish, a seafood dish, and a veggie dish. We always have 12-15 sides and of course our homemade desserts! Sample menu items include: Meatloaf, Shrimp Alfredo, Chicken Fried Chicken, Veggie Lasagna, Sweet Potato, Collard Greens, Mac and Cheese, Garden Salad, Pecan Pie, Apple Cobbler, Brownie, and Apple Cake. Be sure to check out our fully stocked bar with the coldest beer in the Caribbean and a "pour your own" policy!
Mass
“Coral Bay must”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We were there 3 times in 10 days. Good food made fresh everyday. We had Chicken fried Chicken, Baked Ziti, Sweet Potato Chimichaga & what proves they know what their doing a perfect half roast Chicken.

1 Thank derfMass

Tennessee
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The is one of my new favorite spots. Large portions and reasonable prices. I had the veggie lasagna and it was excellent. Also loved the atmosphere, free popcorn and corn hole.

• Visited July 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
“Repeat Customer”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Oasis was my first meal/drink on island and I knew I wanted to return during my visit. I had stuffed swai the first night and it was amazing. Perfect meal to go and eat on the balcony overlooking the bay at my rental home. Sam was a great host at the counter and served great drinks too. I definitely recommend Oasis!

• Visited July 2014
Virginia Beach
“Home Cooking at A Great Price”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stopped here one evening during our recent vacation to St. John, and we couldn't have been more pleased. The $9 price for an entree, and the $3 price for sides was perfect. We had the pan-seared Mahi with sweet potatoes, collards, and mac n cheese. They were all delicious.

Visited June 2014
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome, laid-back restaurant in Coral Bay”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife and I drove over to Oasis to have dinner one night of our honeymoon. It's a great, laid-back outdoor restaurant. Probably the best bang for your buck on the whole island. They let you pour your own mixed drink which is awesome! (you pick the liquor and mixer and they let you pour the liquor so no complaining on the bar tender pouring you a weak drink). I went with the salmon and my wife went with a monster salad. We were able to sit outside, relax and enjoy some great food for an even better price (cash only fyi). I recommend this restaurant to anyone trying to get out of the hustle and bustle of Cruz Bay and enjoy a great dinner on the other side of the island.

Visited June 2014