Perran Springs Holiday Park
US$140
US$230
US$184
St. Agnes Hotel(St Agnes)
US$168
US$87
  • Pool
The Pentire Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$84
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsperranporth beachshower blockkeen fishermangreat fishingfishing spotsnice quiet sitesmall play areaholiday parkbins emptiedgrass pitchwonderful campsiteno hidden costslocal advicerelaxing holidayfishing tacklelovely family runreturning next year
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I would highly recommend Perran Springs Holiday park. We have been visiting on and off since 1998. It is one that we use to compare other sites to when we visit other areas of the country.
We camp and have a caravan and have not been to a more friendly, welcoming and comfortable site in all our travels. The pitches are flat and spacious and meticulously clean and well kept as are all the facilities.The lake area is well kept and lovely to walk around. We are not dog owners but the presence of them on the site is not a problem.
The owners work hard and there efforts are much appreciated.

2  Thank shell_taylor
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed at Perran springs from 10th - 24th aug this year, The site it's self is lovely, very clean, quite and friendly. The pitches were generious and plenty of open space for the children to explore (the medows were lovely) there were also ample sinks and bins etc dotted around the place. Now i feel awful saying this as i really did enjoy my stay but for the whole of my first week, myself and the rest of my party (5 of us in total) had cold showers! it's not so bad if you have had a sweaty day on the beach but after a while i did get fed up, and as you can imagine washing a 4 yr old in a cold shower is no fun!!, I think they may have had problems with the water supply as the laundrette was closed a few days later and this is the only reason I am not giving it 5 stars. During our second week we had hot showers every day. a few more showers would have been nice as there were only 4 womens and 4 mens in total although i never had to que myself, others did.I would visit again as I think the cold water was a one off problem and is was such a lovely site, also the location is great.

3  Thank Elaine M
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Have stayed at Perran Springs before, last time 7 years ago so was familiar with the campsite. I have come to expect high Standards here and wasn't disappointed this time either. The location is fantastic, especially for Perranporth, the closest beach 3 miles away, and if you don't like one beach there are numerous other beaches such as Fistral, Porth, Watergate Bay nearby plus you can easily explore all the attractions Cornwall has to offer with so many good places to eat. Unfortunately there are so many there is never enough time to do everything!

This was the first time I had stayed during August and the campsite itself seemed full, I was in a tent for my stay here but the lovely lady who was cleaning the static caravans, Michelle I believe her name is, let me look inside and was amazed to see inside how luxurious they are... very different to the small caravans I stayed in as a child.

Besides the location, one of the main reasons I stay here is the shower block, I love the showers here and for me the water is just right and very relaxing after having been to the beach and getting ready for the evening. I am not a fisherman but the people who you come across here tend to rave about the 2 or 3 fishing lakes there are. The people on the campsite are very friendly but it is big enough to keep yourself to yourself should you want.

Finally I can't say how thrilled I was to feed the ducks, and by hand too, they were so tame and so cute, I can't remember seeing any ducks here before. Surprising really as there were many dogs on the campsite which would normally frighten ducks away. I have never seen so many dogs before during my long Bank Holiday weekend especially on the beaches.

I can’t wait until I can return next year…

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank blokeybloke
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We recently spent 9 nights at Perran Springs and had a wonderful experience.
The location is ideal to visit many of the local bays and beaches, especially Perrenporth.
The campsite was family friendly, and there was plenty of space for the children to run around; there were lovely walking paths and fishing lakes to explore on site. We were very lucky with the weather and enjoyed lots of sunny days out. The Eden project is a must, as is St.Ives, Padstowe, St.Michael's Mount and St.Agnes for crabbing and surfing for beginners. I can honestly say that Cornwall is the place to be when it I sunny, and is much better than many beaches we have visited abroad. Me and my wife with two young children and our friends will soon be planning our visit for next year!
I would definitely recommend the campsite as the facilities were very good and the staff were really friendly and extremely helpful. Just as we were departing I had a problem with my trailer, and the staff went out of their way to help. Thank you very much!

Room Tip: All pitches are good with plenty of space. There are plenty sinks to wash up on each pitch.
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I have just returned from a super five day stay in Cornwall, camping at Perran Springs Campsite. It was my first camping trip for about 25 years and my son's first ever! We had a lovely big pitch, with an electricity hook up. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and worked hard to maintain the clean campsite and facilities. The showers and toilets were clean and I rarely experienced a queue. I liked the fact everyone was expected to be quiet by 11 and that the campsite was not commercialised with entertainment. The campsite is also well-located, close to some gorgeous Cornish beaches- our favourite was Holywell Bay. I would thoroughly recommend it. A really lovely, relaxing trip. Thank you.