• Beachfront
Kactus(Koh Ta Kiev)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
The Last Point(Koh Ta Kiev)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspizzalast pointstayed longernice beachnew ownersbeautiful sunrisethe sun risefree beerlittle bit of paradisethe food is greatperfect placeklangtoiletsdormmainlandislandbackpackers
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Awesome place. Super sunrise and sunset. Great food. Cool and friendly staff. No wifi and luxury, back to the basics ;) Bring headlamp/flashlight. Walk around the island (but not in the dark). One hour boat ride from Otres beach in Sihanouk ville. One regular boat per day.

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Make sure you understand that it is a remote island with no electricity or wifi. It has simple accommodation and facilities and I guess not for everyone. But I think it's amazing. Wake up to see the sun rise, swim in phytoplankton. Enjoy the tasty khamer food and great pizzas. Well priced considering all food comes from mainland. Spend Some time there you won't regret it.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jdurbach
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Possibly the most beautiful beach in Cambodia, secluded, clean and great snorkelling, a beautiful getaway and some great beach cook food. Great rooms and a fantastic dorm. The sunrise is amazing and possibly the most fantastic in Cambodia.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

What can I say about Koh Ta Kiev? Other than it's the best place on earth. Izzy and Thomas made my stay at The Last Point the greatest time of my whole trip. I'm wishing I was there right now! Think about having the most beautiful place to relax (and maybe drink a lot), waking up to the sound of the waves and the amazing sunshine in your open air dorm and not giving a care to the outside world as there's no wifi and you're in paradise. The rainy season made it all the better as it felt like one big happy family sitting in the bar watching the rain. Think of sitting round a table with the local Khmers and sharing fresh fish and a lot of rice wine and then being able to walk off your hangover down the most amazing beach. Imagine when the sun goes down and the stars come out being able to see shooting stars and swimming with phytoplankton that are so luminescent that you feel like you're magic. If there is any place I'd recommend on my whole trip it's this little piece of heaven. I'll be back Koh Ta Kiev but I can't promise I'll leave..
Insider Tip: request a game of Mexican and never be fooled into a game of poker dice

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2015

I stayed at Ten103 before I found out about this place. I honestly can't decide which place is better. They're both super great. But I walked from Ten103 to Last Point three times because its a nice 40 min hike and I like to try new food. The people working, Thomas and Izzy, are super chill and the beach is a good swim spot. They also have real toilets and showers! The pizzas were pretty good, but the fish and chips (substitute the klang rings for fries!) were the best.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo