“Go & enjoy a damn good dinner.”
Review of Stovell's

Stovell's
Reserve with OpenTable
Stovell's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Chobham
Price range: US$49 - US$61
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Wifey & I were celebrating our Wedding Anniversary on the 15th August and what a fab place to do just that. As you approach the door it opened as by magic and a smiley man greeted us. It was a good start. The cocktails served in the snug bar that were created by the knowledgable mixologist were very pleasant and helped the anticipation build before being escorted into the beautiful but perfectly sized dining room. although the restaurant was understandably busy at no time did we feel onto of other tables nor rushed by the waiting staff that were absolutely perfect.
Knowledgeable, polite and not too stuffy in fact they made me feel totally at ease as to be honest I don't frequent these high quality restaurants that often.
We were recommended some fantastic wines to go with each course of our meal. Our meal ; WOW ! just how fantastic was that ? Wifey & I were very bold ( for us) by trying some seafood starters - pretty darn good. The deconstructed Beef Wellington was fantastic and as for the chocolate dessert was so good I could have licked the bowl out but thought considering my surroundings that it might be inappropriate.
To sum it up: Stovell's served up a bloody good dinner.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

My husband and I had a fantastic dinner on Tuesday evening. We couldn't fault the food the service or the ambience. We shall definitely be back again soon, probably bringing friends .

1  Thank Anne P
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We had lunch here today, this being our 4th visit.
Once again very difficult to find any fault.
The service was friendly and well paced. The food exceptional, well cooked and beautifully presented. Its' quality justifies the prices. Can recommend the Beef Wellington and the Turbot.
Very acceptable, reasonably priced Carmenere on the wine list.
We shall be back.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

For the first time ever I have experienced a truly Michelin standard meal at Stovells. Chef Fernando Stovell created an amazing array of visual, taste and texture experiences in his food. Absolutely fabulous food and excellent waiter service. I will definitely be going back! The dark chocolate mousse which was as light as air is worth a try!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This was our first visit to stovells and the food was excellent. Beautifully presented starters, well cooked mains and excellent desserts. The waitress was knowledgeable and attentive. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank newlywedMay2007