Popped in here for a light lunch...my cheese ploughman's was amazing....five cheeses,large salad,bowls of grapes and creamy coleslaw , apples, celery... etc....my husband had a half baguette which came with the same salad and coleslaw and some crisps...again delicious....we will be back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 17th Century thatched freehouse pub in the middle of a beautiful chocolate box Dorset village. Serving excellent homemade local food, real ales and good wines. We have two bars, a restaurant, function room, large safe children's play area and extensive gardens and courtyards. We also have six ensuite B&B guest rooms housed in a separate building at the rear of the pub. We hold a civil licence for weddings both inside and in our gardens and have been managed and owned by Barbara Cossins for the past 25 years. Recently voted Best Pub in Dorset 2016 y the National Pub & Bar Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Langton Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langton Arms Hotel Tarrant Monkton
- The Langton Arms Tarrant Monkton, Dorset