Visited here towards the end of August. From start to finish this experience didn't fall below fantastic!
The warm and friendly welcome was unbelievable, not just by the staff but from the locals too. The setting is out of this world and the food to accompany this is unbelievably good.
All food is sourced locally if possible and the quality is exceptional and a very reasonable price. If your hungry I can recommend the beef brisket.
Stayed in a twin room. Room was very comfortable and well equiped with everything you could need. Very spacious and good views. Beds were comfortable and even though the area was busy, the room was peacefull and had a really good nights sleep. This room was a very reasonable £90 including a very good and hearty breakfast.
Overall this place had a great atmosphere at all times and everyone was so helpfull. Thankyou to everyone at The Langton, you really have created something fantastic and I had a lovely visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 17th Century thatched freehouse pub in the middle of a beautiful chocolate box Dorset village. Serving excellent homemade local food, real ales and good wines. We have two bars, a restaurant, function room, large safe children's play area and extensive gardens and courtyards. We also have six ensuite B&B guest rooms housed in a separate building at the rear of the pub. We hold a civil licence for weddings both inside and in our gardens and have been managed and owned by Barbara Cossins for the past 25 years. Recently voted Best Pub in Dorset 2016 y the National Pub & Bar Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Langton Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langton Arms Hotel Tarrant Monkton
- The Langton Arms Tarrant Monkton, Dorset