On 21st June 2014 we got married at the Langton Arms. The whole staff were amazing! They ensured every part of the day was perfect. Barbara, Jackie and the whole team made it truly special and I want to thank them for all their hard work in planning, organising and coordinating the day. All the guests felt welcome and commented on the beautiful venue in the heart of the countryside. The food was outstanding and catered for everybodys needs. The sun stayed out all day long and we could not have chosen a better place to get married. Thanks Langton Arms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 17th Century thatched freehouse pub in the middle of a beautiful chocolate box Dorset village. Serving excellent homemade local food, real ales and good wines. We have two bars, a restaurant, function room, large safe children's play area and extensive gardens and courtyards. We also have six ensuite B&B guest rooms housed in a separate building at the rear of the pub. We hold a civil licence for weddings both inside and in our gardens and have been managed and owned by Barbara Cossins for the past 25 years. Recently voted Best Pub in Dorset 2016 y the National Pub & Bar Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your The Langton Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langton Arms Hotel Tarrant Monkton
- The Langton Arms Tarrant Monkton, Dorset